Just got my first order - disappointed :(

Just got my first order and my vibrator doesn't work. Got myself all ready for a session and it doesn't do anything :(

To top it off, my sexy lingerie I ordered also has a broken strap.

Really not what I expected from Love Honey. I know it's a one (or a two) off but can't help feeling disappointed.

wouldnt you be better contacting customer services I'm sure they will sort it out for you with no hassle

Yeh I already have, awaiting reply. Just wanted to vent. Been looking forward to my new toy all day!

Ah gutted about that, but don't worry, customer services will help you out. I know they can't give you back time and a missed out on wank, but they're very good otherwise!

Really they are great...apart from the missed orgasms...they need to find a way to do that!

Oh I am sorry. It happens to everyone at one time or another. Happened to me even with a more luxury vibrator. Annoying but trust me, they will get to you tomorrow and they do sort it very quickly.

Have you tried the live chat, at the top of the screen, you can get a much quicker answer that way...

Am sure they will sort it out for you :)

Absolutely you should contact customer services.

Damaged products get sent out from time to times with all online shops but the thing that really sets Lh apart from the rest is their outstanding customer services - they win awards!

You've got 365 no quibble returns (even if you just didn't like something) but if something is broken, of course they would return it for you even without that. You'll find them a pleasure to chat to so drop them an email or get them on the live chat (top of the page).

But if you want to get the ball moving quicker - stick it all in a package and write a note stating the problem and your order number and use the freepost sticker on your invoice to send it back to them.

Adx

Mr Boob wrote:

Really they are great...apart from the missed orgasms...they need to find a way to do that!

Haha, I know the customer services motto is 'going the extra inch' - but I think doing that would be an inch too far :D

I've just received my second order and agin, it doesn't work. I'm 99% sure the batteries I'm using are brand new. Gonna buy some more new ones tomorrow :(

Silly question - but have you checked that you have the batteries in the correct way round ?

Also if there is a paper round batteries, like in bullets, dont remove that, although if you are talking about batteries its likely another vibrator. I agree with silveroldie,you may be putting it wrong way round

Believe me, I've tried them every which way they will fit! (I'm not completely daft, not all the time anyway lol)

Wondering what toy is it?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16407

I realise I must be really unlucky to receive two orders that have products that are faulty. But I am definately using new batteries, the right way around, fitting them properly, closing the cap ETC ETC :(

Oh Well...

I think someone said in one review you have to close it very tight, but I guess you tried that.

And it can happen, I know how it feels. Happened to me with luxury vibe, 3 times :-(. I actually asked the team to test the last replacement before they sent it to ensure its all fine and working.

Glad to hear it's not just me then!! :-/ Sent my lst one back on Tues, just annoying I've had to wait so long for anything to work!! 1st and 2nd orders I've ever placed with LH.

I'm not slating them at all tho, good customer service, just disappointed lol

Hm, I've had this issue before but perhaps this little advice will help-

HELP! I can't get my rabbit to work!

Please insert one battery + side up and one battery - side up, then replace the battery cap and close it. Now give the cap another twist - they need to be tightly sealed. This usually does the trick!

This little rabbit can be quite tricky but it did work after trying the batteries in different ways.

Shame. I've had no probs with the things i've ordered, and when needing to return stuff again no probs.

In all honesty other compaies could take a leaf out of LH book when it comes to customer returns.

Absolutely Cherub!