First Time User...

Hey everyone.

I'm thinking of taking the plunge and getting myself something small that vibrates than I can use anally (i.e. sit down with it inside) when masturbating. I've been over the site and there are two options I'm considering:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8436 - It's the right size and discreet, but my concerns are that the vibrations with such small batteries might be too weak, and that the batteries it uses aren't going to last long and need frequently replacing - not cheap.

Or there's this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14674#fulldesc which is an inch longer but the same diameter, looks like it'll have good vibration and takes a common battery. Only problem is that it doesn't look very easily hideable.

I'm also concerned about any damage it could do. I'll be using the right lube (already got my mind set on which one) but I'm always a little paranoid that something's going to slip, break, tear etc. You know - probably typical newbie concerns.

So I'm at a bit of a conumdrum. I want to break myself in really gently but don't want something that'll wimp out strengthwise. Something small, compact and discreet (at least to start with)... it's down to these two and I'm at a bit of a struggle to decide which one.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated :)

I think I would probably go for the second purely because I like the shape better - the tingler one wouldn't have the right shape for my body to keep in. The spincther needs something to grab on to - the tingler would get pushed back out. I also prefer controls I can reach rather than having to fiddle with the dail while it's inserted. Then again the reviews are pretty good, I suppose it depends on preferences..

Well it looks like you'd have to go witht the second one, purley because the 1st is listed as not available. I agree with Darth, getting something with controls you can easily reach would be good so you're not having to fiddle with it when you want it stronger/weaker etc.

Well it looks like you'd have to go witht the second one, purley because the 1st is listed as not available. I agree with Darth, getting something with controls you can easily reach would be good so you're not having to fiddle with it when you want it stronger/weaker etc.

I don't want anything thick as I'm a big newbie and want to start small - ease into it, and I'm not looking to have it in as I walk around or anything, just something that I can sit on as I'm having fun (so to speak). :)

I'm tempted more by the slightly larger one. It's just a question of finding a good hiding place for it. :-p

i have the medium version of the second toy you have listed , the slimmer one will be a good starter plug for you , the vbrations are very good and reasonable quiet too

it has a sucker base on it , so ill stay put whilst you are sat on it , go on , you know you want it