First time with Anal Douche

hey guys

So I LOVE ANAL dildo/ hand/ Penis I’m not a beginner put it that way but I’ve never Douched.

Accidents do rarely happen but I would like to feel cleaner and more confident.

Any advice on Douche/ Enema to get

THIS BIT IS QUITE MINGIN

I take quite a lot of medication which causes constipation. Id be lucky to “go” 3 times a month so was looking into more of an enema.

I’ve looked on a vid on this on YouTube but just wondering peoples experiences

@Orgasm_Chaser, I would suggest that if you are on medication that causes constipation you don’t have a ‘deep clear out’ without having a chat with your doctor first.

As for just a standard douche there has been a bunch of stuff about it over the years, I would suggest you do it some time before any activity to give your body time to naturally get ride of any remnant liquid.

Perhaps just accept the occasional accident and have some paper towels handy?

1 Like

@Private_member well to be honest it hasn’t really bothered me. It’s very rare any accidents happen but I didn’t know whether to start for hygeine reasons.

I appreciate your advice. Thankyou

I have this one. I like the soft, flexible tip for added comfort. Each time I use it, it makes me go to the toilet for the first rinse. This has helped me a good few times when I’ve felt constipated.

It usually takes 3 rinses for the water to become clear and I feel safe to do anal play. If it takes more than that for me, I tend to just leave it as I don’t want to over rinse or risk accidents. This is usually down to diet or if I’m feeling like I have a bit of a dicky belly or something.

1 Like

If you have had no problems in the past, then i wouldn’t bother. You don’t want to be messing with your digestive system if it’s normal for you. I assume your meds may be Codeine based?

2 Likes

@WillC haha yes you are correct lol. I’ve had several types of laxatives over the years but it’s either made me have VERY UNWANTED accidents or takes a week to kick in.

I think that’s why I’m a bit worried if I was to douche. Because would I think I’d prefer a little bit on him every now n again then :poop::poop: ulp the place for hrs FFS lol`

1 Like

Certainly the odd accident sounds (and probably is) better than brown stuff everywhere at unexpected times.

Have you had the conversation with your GP about not being regular with current medication?

1 Like

@Private_member oh yeah I’ve tried loads of things. It goes from one extreme to another haha. to be honest it’s not like I’m uncomfortable so it’s not that much of an issue regarding that. I might get a bit of backache when I need to go but that’s it really. I feel more uncomfortable when I’ve taken something to make me go. My stomach is so unsettled

As you have issues with your bowel movements and you haven’t really had a problem with mess, I wouldn’t bother with douching. It isn’t a necessity for anal play.

2 Likes

This one is a lot of fun, much more than just a douche (I must get round to writing that review). Aside from any sexy times considerations, it feels really relieving to have a good clean out up there. I’m lucky not to suffer constipation but I still feel loads ‘lighter’ when done. Don’t overdo it though (how much is too much)

1 Like

Thanks guys xx

I dont feel the need for any prep either. If you play in the sandpit you can expect to get sandy! :joy:

3 Likes

So just to echo what others have said especially if you’ve rarely add issues in the past. Douching isn’t the best thing and even just minimal douching can strip away good bacteria from your colon. I also very much have the train of though of it maybe happen so just wipe off the smidge and carry on. To quote the LH youtube channel if you can’t handle the potential then don’t stick anything up there. What i’d suggest as a alternative is use the toilet(try to even if nothing comes out) and shower before this will help give you a since of being clean.

Now that said if you do decide to douche or enema, I have a few tips just for the douching I have never used an enema. So The first thing is you can use the reusable douche bulbs(LH basic is great plus can get it in the 2 for $15 section) or you can take a feminine hygiene one and empty the solution and use that. It’s best to use lukewarm water no matter what one you use, of course lube the tip and yourself. I’ve usually found the most I ever need to fill the bulb is twice so don’t over do it. After it’s all said and done wait 30-40 minutes before the play.

2 Likes