First time

Over the weekend my OH managed to achieve a dry orgasm from p spot stimulation for the first time. We came home a bit tipsy and one thing led to another..but this time his orgasm was much more intense and he was literially quivering, but without actually cumming. We've been trying this for over a year, and although he's had some pretty intense orgasms, this felt like a new experience altogether. Not sure what happened differently but sure will be trying again!

I can dry orgasm. Only discovered I can do it when I met C.

Wait, this is a thing? How does that even work?

EyeAy wrote:

To my knowledge, it's achieved through prostate stimulation usually with toys. Its a male orgasm but without ejaculating, and meant to feel incredibly intense. When it happened it definatly seemed to be on a whole different level to anything ive seen him experience before, couldnt stop shaking. I feel like hes come close a few times before, and had some great p spot orgasms, but never without cumming before. MandC1989 do you do this using a particular method or toy?

EyeAy wrote:

It certainly is. Happened to husband a few months back. The first ever though and we have been together for nearly 10 years. Oddly though he said although it was insanely intense, he enjoyed it less. He said he just felt abit like he wasn't quite finished... I wonder if that's a mind over matter thing though? We were using the LH vibrating stroker and a Pspot massager at the time.