First toy?

What was your first toy? Good or bad experience?

A cock ring. Couldn't really get to grips with it. Still have but use different ones now

About 25 years ago a slim smooth plastic vibrator - horrid and fairly ineffective. Hadn't bothered with toys much after that until very recently when we started looking at LH - can't get enough now! How times have changed.

I remember it well - the Rocks Off RO-80mm Bullet Vibrator. The only downside for me was always the N battery size - it wasn't readily available and I would have preferred if it took something like 1 X AAA.

the lovehoney 7 inch super smoothie. I'm on my 3rd one, first was sent back, second broke in January.

Tracey Cox min bullet vibe. Still got it and still use it.

Mine was a flesh coloured vibrator that looked like a large pencil !

It did the job I guess x

Terri JJ wrote:

It did the job I guess x

Don't start ,you'll be getting onto the subject of rulers next lol

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

It did the job I guess x

Any minute now....particularly seeing as you're about 😉 lol

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

It did the job I guess x

Any minute now....particularly seeing as you're about 😉 lol

Thanks mate lol

I bought a cheap male mastubator thing from Amazon, it was awful!! Ha was really floppy rubber thing with fake pearl beads in it, for a start it took nearly a month to be delivered from Japan or China or something, then when it came the hole that you're meant to put your hard on into was tiny! Not to say that I didn't make it a little bigger with a bit of perseverance mind 😉

This:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=319

I don;t care if it is a BASICS item, to this day still remains one of my go-tos :)

Cheap and totally cheerful eh popk1n??!! Ha 👍🏻

Mine was a cheap rabbit which put me off sex toys for 2 years 😕 thankfully i found this fantastic site and have never looked back.....onwards and upwards 💖xx

CJ1927 wrote:

Cheap and totally cheerful eh popk1n??!! Ha 👍🏻

makes me very cheerful indeed :D

popk1n wrote:

This:

I don;t care if it is a BASICS item, to this day still remains one of my go-tos :)

My first was a version of that too just white/cream the only thing that stopped me buying mine off here was that i found a cheaper version on a competitor site don't remember the last time i used mine

myghost wrote:

popk1n wrote:

This:

My first was a version of that too just white/cream the only thing that stopped me buying mine off here was that i found a cheaper version on a competitor site don't remember the last time i used mine

bought mine in the 3 for £10 deal, so I didn't pay full price :) I just find it super easy to just quickly pull out, super quiet and if I don't feel like insertion, it's handy. All my other vibes are more for use as insertables I think

Would you recommend getting one for my o/h???

depends on her preferences. if she's never tried a vibrator before then yeah it's good for a first time one. after a couple of vibrators, most people move on and probs don't use their first one again. I'm just loyal ( and lazy) so still use mine

That is hilarious CJ1927!

Love that the disappointment turned into determination, turned into pleasure.. Like a rom com...