Fisting toys

Good afternoon all!

I've spent boxing day today flat out recovering on the sofa while having a flick through sex toys. Now I've always been intrigued by fisting, but my partner's hands are like shovels and I'm too intimidated to try.

I enjoy using "larger" toys as I really enjoy the fuller feeling.. but not sure where to go afterwards? I was looking at the fisting dildos on here and I don't know which one is most suitable for a first timer with these toys? I thought this would be a fairly good introduction/bridge into fisting?

Thanks guys!

I guess the best thing to do is to go by the circumerence/diameer measurements to see what you can handle and then know you will enjoy.

Hope you enoy the discovery though!

Hey sweetie,

The Jerry dildo for me is the perfect step before fisting.

Hubby loves fisting me and I love the full feeling, as long as you warm up properly then you'll be fine, plenty of lube though!!! Xxx

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Hey sweetie,

Hubby loves fisting me and I love the full feeling, as long as you warm up properly then you'll be fine, plenty of lube though!!! Xxx

I already use Jerry, and I LOVE HIM! But wasn't sure what to work up to after him and thought I would ask :)

My personal favorites when it comes to large toys :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22237

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16785

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33656

The Belladonna's Magic Hand is incredible and quite a good introduction to fisting!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Hey sweetie,

I already use Jerry, and I LOVE HIM! But wasn't sure what to work up to after him and thought I would ask :)

I know you do, you were the one who finally tempted me into buying him Haha After using him I'm normally fine for hubby tp fist me if he wants to as long as he goes slow and plenty of lube. We use the maximus anal lube as it's quite thick x

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Hey sweetie,

I know you do, you were the one who finally tempted me into buying him Haha After using him I'm normally fine for hubby tp fist me if he wants to as long as he goes slow and plenty of lube. We use the maximus anal lube as it's quite thick x

Haha brilliant! I am glad I managed to persuade someone into buying it, I just wish I had got it sooner. I will try using this for a while with him, and throw Belladonna into my basket when I have pennies haha!

Thanks for help guys! x