Flavoured lube for sensitive skin

Hi, was wondering if anyone's came across any flavoured line which doesn't activate sensitive skin?

We love oral, adding live to it's incredible only the ones we've tried so far give an irritation.

Does anybody have any recommendations e
Please?

Thanks 💟xx

Sliquid has a wonderful range of flavoured lubes. Sadly Lovehoney only stock this flavour now:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22112

But it is a nice flavour, tastes more like flavoured water than flavoured lube to me (if that makes sense). There are loads more interesting flavours if you search around. The Lovehoney own brand lubes are great on sensitive skin too and a bit stronger in flavour than the Sliquid :)

I agree with Lovebirds_x, the Sliquid lubes are amazing for sensitive skin, the flavours were so nice & they lasted quite a long time.

I highly recommend the Lovehoney own range, I use the cherry one sometimes (not as much now as oh isn't into toys & isn't keen on lubes):

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28054

the flavour is incredible, it's not overly sweet or overbearing but it tastes like the real thing, I got this as a tester last year & have used it ever since. It doesn't last as long as the Sliquid but you do get good use from it.

LH used to sell a mocha flavoured lube and as a coffee addict I loved it but they don't stock it anymore. x

Another vouch for Sliquid. Best lubricant for sensitive skin. I really like their Blue Raspberry although I hope Lovehoney will stock the other flavours again at some point. I also like the Lovehoney's flavoured lubricants x

Thanks Lovebirds , Miss Noir and Nat 😊

See i have extremly sensetive skin and I have used two of the Lovehoneys own branded lube, one unflavoured and one flavoured lube, but unfortunately they both agrivated my skin. The Lovehoney flavoured lube gave me a reaction for around 5 days 😣 and gave my hubby an irritation for a day to unfortunately 😞

Sounds like sliquids the way to go then. Maybe one for the suggestion thread (more flavoured sliquid lubes,.)

I like the sound of the one Lovebirds mentioned, tastes more like flavoured water than flavoured lube.

Thanks again all 💟xx

Another vote for Sliquid Swirls :-)

I have yet to try Sliquid, I have super irritable skin and I'm so happy I found this thread. Will be adding this to my wishlist!

I've always got on with LoveHoney's flavoured lube. Never irritates me.

Aye sugarboobies get sliquid lube added onto your wishlist, with you having irritable skin like myself and many other members.

Yeah I tried the Lovehoney passionfruit lube and was heavily irritated for days (maybe i had a reaction to the flavour.) Anyhow I'll give it another shot and hopefully after a few apllications itll not irritate me anymore as id rather not waste it.

If it still persists to irritate me I'll give it my friend and invest in sliquid sooner rather than later 😄 although ill be buying sliquid on my next order. 💟xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33035

We've never had any bother with this one Slinky and its delicious.

An other one for the wishlist. Cheers Rosy 😙💟xx