Flavoured lube or alternatives with toys for oral?

Got a few realistic dildo's one of which i'm yet to use, and i'm thinking of keeping it as an oral only toy, but it's not got the greatest taste out the box.

Now i see Lovehoney stock some flavoured lubes but i'm wondering if these are good for use on toys the same as this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22815

Also what is the taste like on these, do they taste like the flavour they are meant to be?. Further more, could i use anything else other than flavoured lube on the toy?

The lube will work on the toy fine, I have strawberry and mint, love the mint! You could use anything, chockate syrup, honey, as long as you clean it off properly afterwards

With it being for oral and just to be safe I would use any flavoured lubricant that is water-based.

I think flavoured lube could really be the item of choice here! I have really good experience with the Lovehoney Flavoured Lube Strawberry. It has a nice, sweet, yet not too sweet taste that really reminds me of fresh strawberries. I also tried the passionfruit one, but the flavour was for me, unlike the Strawberry one, really unnatural.
if you are unsure about the taste though, you might as well go for the little mix box of Lovehoney lubes. They all have a great taste and a good price as well.

Apart from lubes, it might sound silly, but maybe rub it with fresh vanilla or another strong spice you like?

Of course it will be water based stuff I go for like any lube for my toy. The Lovehoney stuff is fine as is the Durex I think

That small sachet set as suggested seems a good idea. I do have a few flavours I know I like so it's eaier getting the sachets than buying a bigger bottle of them in lube form to then not liking it.

The toy isn't horrible in taste as such, but the rubber material taste, well a bit rubbery.