Flavoured lube recommendations

Did a forum search but didnt really find what I was looking for.

I'm in the market for some flavoured lube, but I'm kinda looking for something quite specific and the reviews I've read of various lubes don't tell me what I need to know.

In the past I've tried out the Very Cherry and Pina Colada ones from Durex, and while they do a good job of lubricating, they taste rather strongly and I can't stand them for long. Since I need to use my hands when I'm blowing my boyfriend, my hands always end up very sticky as well - something that doesnt happen with normal lube, only the flavoured ones I've tried. I never used to use lube before, but we're just getting into me using my toys on him, and lube is becoming necessary for that.

I'm looking for some lubes which won't leave my hands all sticky and horrible, as well as tasting nice. I'm looking for something with a natural, preferably mild, taste which doesnt taste like chemicals.

Advice?

Side note: I've been having a look at the ID brand lubes, does anyone have any experience of those?

Also meant to say, doesnt necessarily have to be from LoveHoney either.

I havent tried them yet but the Sliquid flavoured ones are apparently a lot less flavoured, the idea being they add a bit of taste but dont mask the natural taste of your partner entirely, so they should be better... I have one on my wishlist lol.

Like i say i havent tried the flavoured sliquid lubes but as for the sliquid brand, its brilliant, i love sliquid sassy and wouldnt use any other anal lube!

Personally... We use The Durex 2 in 1 massage. She doesnt like to blow me with lube so not with oral.

The only reason I'd recommend it is because it works so much better if you do what we do... water it down! It is naturally a bit too thick and it works much better watered down, obviously its also not as sweet watered down! It becomes a lot silkier and you get more for your money.

It does have a taste but I don't think its too chemically or artificial.

Theres my unconvential recommendation! Happy lube using!

hmm well i have the mint tingle one and it tastes nic, if a little syrupy. from when i tried it didnt go sticky either. but it does tingle so that might be a negative

I've got some of the tingle stuff, but have absolutey no desire to try it again. When my boyfriend put it inside me, it felt like my vagina was burning! It was horrible, even if it did taste alright lol. I wouldnt want to put large amounts of it in my mouth.

I'll have a look into the sliquid ones though.

Ecksvie wrote:

I've got some of the tingle stuff, but have absolutey no desire to try it again. When my boyfriend put it inside me, it felt like my vagina was burning! It was horrible, even if it did taste alright lol. I wouldnt want to put large amounts of it in my mouth.

My girlfriend had the same problem. Didn't know anyone else was affected.

Ecksvie, the same thing happened to me aswell, felt horrid!!!!

I'd recommend these babies ;)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11374

x x x

yeah as i said its not for everyone is the mint tingle stuff

sweetlove666 wrote:

yeah as i said its not for everyone is the mint tingle stuff

it also damages some toys, as IIRC, its silicone based.

Morbidia wrote:

Ecksvie, the same thing happened to me aswell, felt horrid!!!!

I'd recommend these babies ;)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11374

x x x

yeah i really want to give some of them a go lol!

Ooh, that one looks nice Morbidia!

I dont suppose anyone knows of any websites which are good for obtaining lube samples? I dont mind paying for them, I just dont want to buy a big bottle of lube and discover I hate the taste.

https://secure.vwe.net/cgi-bin/eros/scan/st=db/co=yes/tf=price/ml=5/to=n/sf=category/se=Sachets/va=banner_image=/va=banner_text=.html

Tah Dah! The eros-shop, good place, you can buy sachets and condoms individually,and they have shedloads of them ^_^

x x x

if you do like the look of the ID juicy lube stuff, there are these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12055

or

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=856

That's what I've been looking into. You can get them on eBay and select which flavours you want, which is ideal for me since I probably would only like a few of the flavours.

@Morbidia, they dont seem to have that much in the way of flavoured lubes on that site, but I'll keep that one in mind for future use, such a good idea to be able to buy stuff like that!

I'd do the ebay thing ecksive if i were you, at least you can choose your flavours :)

Ah, i knew they did stuff individually, sorry i didnt check more thoroughly hun :-/ x x x x

Ecksvie wrote:

This is an old(ish) thread so maybe my reply is irrelevant but I'll add my bit anyway :)

I also HATE the tingle or heat ones, the sting like mad!!

I would recommend the durex 2 in 1 massage lube. It's not supposed to have a taste but it does taste quite sweet, not too strong and not as chemically as the usual flavoured lubes! It also doesn't seem to get that sticky and as WandA said, gets silkier if you water it down!

Ax

Hey AdnaW, I have been wondering about the 2 in 1 actually, for massage purposes, although it would be cool if it was useful as a flavoured lube too!

It's good to use with massage as when it dries, it goes sticky at first but then goes completely smooth so it's pretty easy to clean, just kinda rubs off. The only downside is you do have to reapply it a bit, not sure if watering it down would keep it "active" longer though, it seems to when using it as a lube but we've not used it during massage in ages and we only recently discovered that watering it down was good!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

It's good to use with massage as when it dries, it goes sticky at first but then goes completely smooth so it's pretty easy to clean, just kinda rubs off. The only downside is you do have to reapply it a bit, not sure if watering it down would keep it "active" longer though, it seems to when using it as a lube but we've not used it during massage in ages and we only recently discovered that watering it down was good!

Ax

Water reactivates water based lubesExternal Media

Thanks for making what I put more clear! I thought it read a bit disjointed and unclear!