Fleshlight Girls Inserts - No case etc.

Hello there,

Just noticed on the Fleshlight website that they are now selling the Girl's sleeves seperately as opposed to only being available with the case and extras.

I've never really liked the look of the cases provided with them and would prefer to be able to use them with a standard black case or alternatively save a bit of money if you already own a clear/black case by only having to buy an insert

The colour of the FLG Case has always put me off as it looks a bit girly too me.

Are Lovehoney going to be stocking the inserts on their own anytime soon?

Hi Dr,

We'll look into it - Head Buyer will be on the case asap.

If Fleshlight release the sleeves separately to retailers hopefully we'll stock 'em.

Many thanks, here's hoping *Fingers crossed* !

Hi Dr, I'm waiting to hear back from the manufacturers. In most instances the products remain exclusive on the US site for about 2 months before they are released worldwide. We always taken any new lines that are added to the wholesale range so i can guarantee that as soon as they are available we will have them! Bonny

Hiya Dr - sorry bad news I am afraid. I just got an email back from ILF and they are not releasing the Fleshlight Girl Inserts on a wholesale basis at any time in the near future. If you are after one you will need to buy direct from the US. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Bonny

Hiya Dr - sorry bad news I am afraid. I just got an email back from ILF and they are not releasing the Fleshlight Girl Inserts on a wholesale basis at any time in the near future. If you are after one you will need to buy direct from the US. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Bonny

Oh they're just plain mean!

Thank you for looking into it Bonny, your efforts are much appreciated

Ah that's a pity I would have liked to have bought the forbidden and twister inserts individually to save money and paying $60 to get to get it from the US doesn't save money either.