Fleshlight

Hello where can I get fleshlight inserts from anybody know a good uk site. And any body used the powder or not worth it??

If you mean the sleeves without the cases type into google fleshlight.com but there is a limited choice....as for the powder, don't bother go to your local supermarket & buy some cornflour thats all it is but a lot cheaper.....put some in a plastic bag along with your sleve after cleaning...shake it until its coated all over....shake off the excess...job done !!

Yea I've had a look and not a great deal of sleeves tbh compared to how many they do actually have. And anybody brought of there?? As not sure if it's coming from the us or not. As import tax problems hahah

And is cornflour the same seems like a good saving if so

I havent bought from that site myself..I think they are shipped from Spain anyways.

I dont think you will find any of the individual girl sleeves sold in the uk, only the usa & as you say with import duty & vat makes it an expensive purchase.

I usually buy from Lovehoney because with the 12 month return policy if you don't like the texture of a particular sleeve you can always return it....something you couldn't do anywhere else but there isn't the full range of textures available here.

Yea the fleshlight powder is just cornflour.... just that its in a fancy container.

Ideal for clearing it all up will have to get one and see what happens and hope LH start selling just the sleeves soon thanks for the help

LH used to operate fleshmate.co.uk where you could buy inserts. When I go to the site, I get a page not found when I try to look at it, so I don't know whether it means they've discontinued selling the inserts - perhaps a quick word with Customer Services might help?