For Fun: What Job Role at Lovehoney would you do and why?

*** starts to pack the house up*** My last interview 11 years all applicants had to bring biscuits to the interview and you were judge on the biscuit quality.

K&c30's wrote:

*** starts to pack the house up*** My last interview 11 years all applicants had to bring biscuits to the interview and you were judge on the biscuit quality.

I think that could be the most British thing I've ever heard...

How do you even judge a biscuit, the poor little baked goods donโ€™t even have a chance to stand up for themselves. For instance a rich tea is not the best in a coffee or tea but dunk that bad boy in cold orange squash and itโ€™s incredible. Still I would love a job at Lovehoney, I remember applications appearing online before but Bath is just a little too far for me to travel ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Time to move with a suitcase full of biscuits which would include jammie dodgers.

K&c30's wrote:

That seems like a terrible way of choosing paramedics. Did you at least check to see if they could make a good ne-nah noise?

Other than toy testing , id actually like to run the forum. It is bad that id quite like to ban the naughty ones ๐Ÿ™Š

Pitt too far away what a fab job xxx

Ian, that was not even the worst of it. It is a massive company I work for and it's very corporate but the guy running the department was an eccentric to say the least. One person was interviewed by a hand puppet and was only allowed to address said hand puppet. It's not what most would expect when going for a job in computer security.

K&c30's wrote:

One person was interviewed by a hand puppet and was only allowed to address said hand puppet.

You're giving Jess ideas. Don't be surprised if you turn up with your biscuits and you find Dildo Dave is running the interview. ๐Ÿ™‚

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ 2 free toys a month and 50% off!!!! Do you take volunteers???? I make a fantastic brew ๐Ÿ˜€

Well, that is one of the requirements of the interview process: Can you make good tea / operate the coffee machines ๐Ÿ˜œ

We have plenty of jobs going at the moment, too....

I have been told I do make a good cup of tea.

Now I know everyone gets free toys and a big discount I think I'd quite like this job. The lady in the photo looks very fun and friendly -

https://www.lovehoneygroup.com/jobs/content-and-creative/

Is a 10 hour round trip too far for me to join? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I would love to work in the design department. Lingerie designing would just be my ideal job. Although after seeing the returns on "The Joy of Sex Toys" that could be interesting.

In the warehouse, with the bondagegod. Now that sounds like a great job! And a summarisation from a modern, adult version of cleudo.

I'd like to be a toy tester or be the person who reads through other people's reviews and approves them for the website. Or just customer care in general.

Ohh Jess you so have to do an interview with dildo Dave on the panel but don't forget to stick on his googly eyes ๐Ÿ‘€

Not sure if i'd prefer lingerie designing or just selecting what to stock from existing ranges. I do love lingerie and would try to include some more unusual colours like greens, oranges and the like, there's a very definite red/black/purple theme i've noticed.

Worth it for the 50% discoun't i'd need a whole new wardrobe just for lingerie!

I would definitely like to be in New product design and testing. I have loads of ideas so having the set up to create them would be amazing!

Ian Chimp wrote:

You get 2 free toys a month with the Customer Care role. That sounds pretty good. And you get the pleasure of people yelling at you for ruining their Christmas just because their double-ended dildo didn't arrive promptly. Win/win. ๐Ÿ™‚ You probably get paid as well.

https://www.lovehoneygroup.com/jobs/customer-care/

You sure do! All staff get 2 free toys to test a month, and 50% off shopping ๐Ÿ˜œ

After 6 years, you can probably imagine what under my bed looks like!

We ran out of space under the bed ages ago!

Ian Chimp wrote:

Now I know everyone gets free toys and a big discount I think I'd quite like this job. The lady in the photo looks very fun and friendly -

Alright alright... What do you want? ๐Ÿ˜œ

Ian Chimp wrote:

Alright alright... What do you want? ๐Ÿ˜œ

Ooh Jess, I think I just had a frisson. ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm going to ruin it now by being a smart arse. ๐Ÿ™‚ Would it help or harm my chances if I point out a typo in a job advert that's looking for '[a]ttention to detail thatโ€™s so sharp weโ€™ll be able to use it to slice through premium-grade bondage rope'? ๐Ÿ™‚