Foreskin!?

@ginnygirl18 I completely empathise. It’s not something you have come across before and not knowing how best to handle it (literally) is understandable.
I would probably have said something utterly stupid out of surprise, I am well known for putting my foot in it. X

Yes and I am famous for saying non filtered stuff which is why I reached out here to see what input I would get. I appreciate the support from all though! I know how sensitive men can be about their penises and women are about our vaginas!

1 Like

So I had another run with my guy yesterday. Admittedly the first time around was made more awkward and difficult to speak because of multiple people being there. My husband actually took the initiative and recommended we invite him over when it was just us three.

As things got going I initially decided to just toughen up and not say anything. That was until he started to get hard and the difficulty began again. After a minute or so I just stopped. In my infinite inability to filter myself I told him it’s hard enough to give a blowjob to a really big dick and his is more difficult because of the overlap of foreskin.

Immediately I said I was sorry because I was pretty forward with it. I was forward because the hard thrusting from him that led up to it as multiple times I put my hand on his stomach to get him to ease off. I’ve never had a heart to heart during foreplay but that’s what it turned into. And to say he’s a fantastic guy is an understatement. He said I had no reason to apologize. His explanation was having foreskin go back and forth along his head was the best stimulation he gets during sex. He said he’s masturbated with his skin pulled back for comparison and that there is no comparison. To make it worse he gets even less feeling when wearing condoms which he’s worn exclusively with the exception of his one long term relationship. I actually started to feel a little bad.

edited by mod. Best part is after a couple minutes he was ready for sex which probably made my guava in his 40’s more than a bit envious as those days for him are long gone.

4 Likes

Glad you found a way around it and you had a chat about it without anyone getting offended (from a fellow often unfiltered blurter :see_no_evil:)

It sounds its a win , win for everyone, which is just what everyone wants. I find it so good you can have such open and honest conversations.

@ginnygirl18
I have enjoyed reading about your perseverance and am glad to see you have almost managed to overcome (No pun intended!) the issue.
Looking forward to the next (if any) instalment :kissing_heart: