Foreskin

Any guys here have foreskin envy over your current GF’s ex?

1 Like

Getting circumcised is kinda rare outside of the USA and Canada. My wife’s family tended to be circumcised but it wasn’t really anything weird or strange other than her being like “huh, that’s what an uncut dick looks like” when she met me (i immigrated from Europe to Canada when I was a kid)

Personally I am curious what a circumcised penis looks like, but I am sure I can google that whenever I want to

I was circumcised at a young age due to an issue. I don’t know any different. I’ve never had any complaints. In fact the opposite.

1 Like

Wouldnt be without mine…

It’s been part of me as long as I can remember. :heart:

1 Like

I have been with an array of sizes & circumcised, & some not (well before meeting hubby).
I’ve also been through my hubby having to get circumcised due to health reasons at 30.

to be honest, I don’t mind sex with him, circumcised or not, but with the head size atm, it hits the gspot easier. I orgasm quicker now, but I really didn’t mind either way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did it change the head size? Mine tends to stay retracted, exposing the head, unless I get really cold. :cold_face: Probably due to plenty of pulling back. :joy_cat:

His dick was long and girthy. His head didn’t come out properly, hence the op to get circumcised. His head is now fucking huge & it’s slightly shorter now, but we find the head is not as sensitive as before, so makes it harder for him unfortunately :frowning:

Nope, I comfortable and confident with what I have and it seems to satisfy the OH.

I was circumcised due to medical reasons when I was very young. I have never had any issues or concerns about it.

In my early 30’s and looking at having a circumcision done in the next couple of months for medical reasons

Half terrified about it and half looking forward to it for less medical problems down there

Nah I’ve never been envious over foreskin as apparently many think I’ve the perfect amount which is a sweet compliment to get I guess :sweat_smile:

1 Like