Circumcision

Any one here experience better sex following a circumcision. Would like also to know the ladies opinions. Been done since 2014 and its been great for me.

1 Like

I’ve heard some stories of others finding circumcised being a good game changer for them especially if they was struggling with tight foreskin before having it done :slightly_smiling_face:

Been done…:rofl:

I was circumcised at 18 years old

I’m circumcised

Woman here - I have no preference either way!

1 Like

Happy to be circumcised. Think penis looks better but I always wondered if the foreskin offered additional sensitivity. Any one who has had one as an adult that can comment?

1 Like

Done as an adult and imho vast improvement

1 Like

I’m assuming that as you were circumcised as an adult there was a medical need, given that it’s not a cosmetic procedure? This surely would affect your opinion that it’s a ‘vast improvement’ ?

I don’t know any uncircumcised men who have no issues retracting their foreskins that either desire to have it removed or feel it negatively impacts their sex life. I do know several circumcised men who feel that they have lost some sensitivity following foreskin removal in adult life but that it’s benefitted them to not have issues retracting it anymore.

Circumcisions only happen for two reasons - medical need and religious/cultural reasons at birth. The former is both necessary and completely right. The latter is to many (myself included) an unnecessary cosmetic procedure on an infant that can’t consent.

1 Like

I was circumcised at 8 days old. I have had many friends whose kids had to be circumcised much later in life due to infections, etc. and it was a tough procedure.

The opposite to what @rob36 has said, the circumcision and the way the skin grew back has give me a rib of extremely sensitive nerve endings that enhances touch and heighten orgasm far more than the tip which is uber sensitive. I can edge myself and then go over that edge just simply touching the ridge of the healed incision that was done as a little guy.

This rib extends on the bottom side of my shaft from just under the cap of the tip, down the shaft almost to the scrotum. When edged to the extreme, to be simply licked like an ice cream makes real cream cum out… :wink:

As far as consent, I trusted that my parents did the best they could at the time. I actually prefer the look of circumcised penis’s and so does Mrs. Val. I’ve seen alot of uncut dicks in the locker room, etc. and I’m proud of my junk! Too much skin, especially when flaccid, looks a little unkept and nasty.

Just my opinion… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was done shortly after birth , so I can not compare before and after sex . All I can say is I am happy with the looks and how my cock feels .

1 Like