Forgot!!

In going to give the Mrs a nice body massage later, candles, music all that la de da. I forgot to get any oil or lotion!!! Remembered the candles, made a play list, changed the batteries in things that needed changing..... and forgot the bloody main thing!

Any last minute suggestions? will ordinary body cream (scented) be an ok substitute for tonight??

Its too late for a trip to 24 hr supermarket

Do you have any olive or coconot oil in the kitchen? I use that when I can't find massage oil and it doesn't smell of anything to me. Or else have a look through her toiletires and see if she has any body oils (they're becoming popular as a substitute for body cream). Good luck!

Sure it will, you might not be able to give her a super long massage but it'll still feel lovely having cream rubbed into her skin in a nice relaxing/sensual atmosphere :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Sure it will, you might not be able to give her a super long massage but it'll still feel lovely having cream rubbed into her skin in a nice relaxing/sensual atmosphere :)

+1 ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) and I'm sure she'll appreciate the thought anyway so you'll have a great evening!

Have a look through which body lotions you have and see which one takes the longest to rub into the skin :) and then make an order for some massage oil from Lovehoney and you will be ready for next time :p have a lovely evening together. I love doing massages with my partner :)

Baby oil

Hope it all went well! :)

What ever you use dont use vegetable oil she will smell like a chip lol

How did your night go?

Mr_Hammer69 wrote:

In going to give the Mrs a nice body massage later, candles, music all that la de da. I forgot to get any oil or lotion!!! Remembered the candles, made a play list, changed the batteries in things that needed changing..... and forgot the bloody main thing!

Any last minute suggestions? will ordinary body cream (scented) be an ok substitute for tonight??

Its too late for a trip to 24 hr supermarket

Coconut oil is fantasic we use it for massages all the time and it dosen't matter if it does get into intimate areas as its sutiable as a lube anyway.

Either way I sure she will appreciate all the thought and effort you have put into the night, have fun ;)