Free delivery

Hey all,

I’m just wondering if the free delivery has made anyone place some orders they wouldn’t have done without it.

I’ve personally taken the chance to order a few bits from the sale that I wouldn’t have without the free delivery.

2 Likes

Yes @roguesith I have.

I ordered a toy that had 70% off that I’d had my eye on that had no reviews but I had a voucher to use and then the free delivery made me order it…so a £90 toy delivered for £12

Then the buy one get one free on the sale lingerie and 2 suction cup dildos… one with balls too…with an added 20% voucher code off and free delivery again made me order them…£135 RRP in total for just over £25 delivered.

All getting delivered tomorrow.

9 Likes

That’s a nice selection and good deals from the sounds of it @CurvyJilly

I never really use free delivery I usually get the next day if I order before 6pm since I’m kinda inpatient :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

2 Likes

Hi,

I qualify for blue light discount but have also been getting the VIP vouchers. Usually there’s no point using the voucher because I need to spend so much to get free delivery that it makes using the blue light discount code better value.

With the free delivery on everything I’ve used a voucher to get a lovehoney wand for £8. And then I was so close to earning another voucher I let myself be tempted by the buy one get one free sale lingerie as a surprise for the OH (with my usual discount).

I wouldn’t have made either purchase having to pay delivery on them because the percentage price increase on having to pay postage stops the offers being so good.

Hi @roguesith

Yes i took advantage and purchased a toy reduced to 27 pounds from 60 pounds being deliverd today cant wait

3 Likes

Someone’s is going to be a busy lady

Woohoo who doesn’t love the perks of a free delivery aye :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks for this thread @roguesith I didn’t realise there was free delivery so immediately made a purchase after your noticing your post :blush: so yes in this case it’s made me buy something I could have done without!!

1 Like

Cn you dp without a toy lol