free sex toys

is there any way besides becoming a tester to get my hands on a free toy?

Lovehoney has some competitions sometimes you could join :)

Sometimes there are offers where you get a free toy with a purchase...Or there's deal of the week?

where do i go to enter these competitions? are they on the blog and are there any now?

Sometimes they are here on the forum and sometimes on the blog. I don't think there is one at the moment though.

Yes they're on the blog and no there's none right now. But what's the deal with free sextoys? Just buy some, there's a lot of cheap ones on the site just have a look! (and lovehoney has great sales regularly)

mamz wrote:

Yes they're on the blog and no there's none right now. But what's the deal with free sextoys? Just buy some, there's a lot of cheap ones on the site just have a look! (and lovehoney has great sales regularly)

+1 x

Just a word of advice, all your posts so far have been about free toys - that's not the way to go about getting things to test! You've only been a member for a day, it doesn't happen that quickly!

NatandTom wrote:

Just a word of advice, all your posts so far have been about free toys - that's not the way to go about getting things to test! You've only been a member for a day, it doesn't happen that quickly!

+1

Try reading the thread on how to become a tester, it will tell you all you need to know.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1453068-reviewing-as-a-sex-toy-tester-hints-tips/

NatandTom wrote:

not been on all weekend, then I see two threads wanting free stuff from the OP when he's been here a day or two. Shocking, in 4 years, I've never seen anything like it.

OP, as has been advised on other threads, buy some stuff, write good, detailed reviews, join in the community, keep an eye out for competitions on the forum and lose the 'freebies attitude'. Sorry if I sound blunt, but regulars on here work hard for the chance to test products and join in with the fun for the chance of winning forum competitions.

Completely agree PP ^

(Sorry I can't quote posts)

Hear hear! *nods head and applauds*

Purring-Pussy wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

not been on all weekend, then I see two threads wanting free stuff from the OP when he's been here a day or two. Shocking, in 4 years, I've never seen anything like it.

OP, as has been advised on other threads, buy some stuff, write good, detailed reviews, join in the community, keep an eye out for competitions on the forum and lose the 'freebies attitude'. Sorry if I sound blunt, but regulars on here work hard for the chance to test products and join in with the fun for the chance of winning forum competitions.

+1

Nice!

Did someone say free sex toys?

I had to wait 4 months, write about 20 reviews before I was sent anything to test. I'm not even on here for that. More for the community and friendly people than anything to share ideas and experiences.

Stop fishing. Buy stuff. Review stuff. Get involved rather than asking constsntly. Think.. instead of "what will lovehoney send me" think "what can I do for LoveHoney to make them want to send me anything to review."

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I had to wait 4 months, write about 20 reviews before I was sent anything to test. I'm not even on here for that. More for the community and friendly people than anything to share ideas and experiences.

Stop fishing. Buy stuff. Review stuff. Get involved rather than asking constsntly. Think.. instead of "what will lovehoney send me" think "what can I do for LoveHoney to make them want to send me anything to review."

Purring-Pussy wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

+1 so very muchxx

to be honest this isnt a forum to just get free toys! many of us are here for advice, help and generally a friendly place to chat.

Start by building up a rapour with everyone and helping where you can then maybe good things will happen but thats a bonus not the end goal!

Hi Honestloverboy98,

Firstly welcome to the forum. ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

I think there has been confusion on this thread with your previous thread about toy testing. My apologies it has been a little mixed up. So let me help clarify for you. 

We have competitions that can be entered to win vouchers, items and oh! points .

Oh points can be used against purchases to take some money off or to pay for the full order.

As you have submitted many reviews it would indicate you have a big order history. So it may be benficial for you to get those orders added to your account to earn these points. To do so please contact customer care.

Look out for the competions on the blog, forum , twitter and facebook. 

As you have mentioned in a couple of posts there is toy testing too. This is when you receive an item in exchange for a review. So effectively the item is paid for via the review. Again order history has involvement so please do get that history added to your account to be in with more of a chance. ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

More details can be located here

As you can see the members are very passionate about reviewing and competitions so starting a thread about free toys seems to have got a few different reactions. Please do not take this as how we are here, this is a very fragile subject as it can take a very long tome to review as a toy tester . Also not everyone can be selected.

We are a business before we are a community so purchases are highly recommended  ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")hehe 

I hope this helps clarify matters and please take a look at the welcome thread to be more acquainted with the forum and how it works. 

Please do let customer care know if you have any further questions on this matter and enjoy the forum ![cool|20x20](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif "cool")