Freebies for Scootlund!

Bah! You people get everything! *Shakes fist at Barnett formula and West Lothian question*

http://www.condomsbypost.org.uk/

Free condoms and lube by post for those in Scotland.

You can get free condoms in England too - you just have to go to a sexual health clinic/doctors etc.

Or hang around Unis - they're always handing them out haha!

Axx

Yeah, like AdnaW said. GUM clinics and universities both offer free protection and advise. Although for the record Scotland is awesome. :)

That's a great idea - well done Scotland for promoting safe sex and also lube! It is defo more discreet by post.

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

That's a great idea - well done Scotland for promoting safe sex and also lube! It is defo more discreet by post.

Do you know what is excellent when you get something off the internet, free postage! I love it Lovehoney! External MediaKeep it up!External Media

Bit off topic but anyone want anything from this online catalogue shop?

http://www.very.co.uk/

Here's a code for £20 off when you spend £40! Just add to basket, register and then use this code:

ZZ969... Only works on new accounts and no free postage though. BOO!

AdnaW has just got me my new footy shirt for £24 instead of £40! Might be good for some pressies maybe or Father's day?

Hope the LH fairies don't mind me posting these links! I'm sure they like free safe sex and don't see a catalogue shop as competition!

WandA wrote:

Bah! You people get everything!External Media *Shakes fist at Barnett formula and West Lothian question*

Thanks for posting this - have registered. Will wait and see if I hear back from them External Media

The last sexy freebie I posted I don't think anyone heard back from... Hopefully being from a government thingie it might be more responsive.

WandA wrote:

Bah! You people get everything!External Media *Shakes fist at Barnett formula and West Lothian question*

Lucky buggers! =P

Dunno, it's meant to be fairly good tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

That's a really good idea! I hope that they start doing the same in England. I end up buying condoms as its such a trek to get to the clinic & I don't really like going there anyway x

Dunca1348 wrote:

We need all the help we can to feel good up here, the weather is never good.

I dunno, I thought the weather has been great up on the east coast of Scotland lately. Then again any day without rain and gales could be considered good despite the temperature.

WandA wrote:

The last sexy freebie I posted I don't think anyone heard back from... Hopefully being from a government thingie it might be more responsive.

I will post on here if I hear back.

Wizzie86 wrote:

That's a really good idea! I hope that they start doing the same in England. I end up buying condoms as its such a trek to get to the clinic & I don't really like going there anyway x

so long as theyre decent condoms too. the ones my clinic give out are all either flavoured, ribbed or really thick!

knowing my luck a sachet of lube would explode or something in the post

Nice to see they care thought by piost to save discreeion its weird going family planning. our student union has a big jar full of them under the desk.:)

WandA wrote:

Just thought I would let you all know that I heard back from the them. They sent me 12 Pasante Regular Condoms and 15 sachets of Pasante TLC Lube External Media

I got mine from local gay club -through post was a variety of condoms and 15 sachets of lube.

They did not turn up so requested more and in mean time got a ticket from post office as no stamp attached went to collect and found one had leaked and stamp come off.

Then second lot turned up so still got tonnes of lube - condoms had good shelf life, but didnt use then intime.

(Im not gay)