Friends List Problem

Is anyone else having problems witht their friends list, mine won't let me add friends, seems to have removed friends...etc and my friend requests (to me) never come up its only while going through the forums I notice I have friend requests.

Is this just me or a problem for everyone?

Yes, i would ignore it for now. Its showing friends i removed and saying i am not friends with ones i am! Must be a glitch. Dont know if Lovehoney are aware. Suppose someone should inform them!!

yes I've noticed this too today.

My whole account has been going nuts for days, including my friends list :S

Yeah been a bit erratic..........thought it was just me :(

mine playing up also, and the chat odd as well

Hi everyone!

I'm really sorry about the issues with adding friends and chat at the moment. We are aware that there is a problem and our lovely IT team are trying to sort it for us.

Please be patient with us - we will have it sorted as soon as possible!!

:-) xx

not a friends list issue but i've noticed a couple of my reviews hgave disappeared

Ummm I dont have any friends

I think the site is generally having a few issues at the moment. I've just been trying to submit a review and getting errors, went on live chat and was told to try again tomorrow. And since reading this thread I've now noticed that lots of people have the option next to their name for me to remove them from my friend list when they aren't on there in the first place.