Friend Requests :)

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Lovehoney for fixing the 'manage your friend list' section - I can now see clearly who I am already friends with, and who has requested me as a friend. This will make things so much easier - so a big thank you! :) xxx

thank you scorpius for sharing this im so glad that its sorted now ,it was getting to be such a pain tying to find out who had requested to be me friend, from the people that were already my friends my memory is shocking so this is so very helpful seeing clearly who is your friend and who isnt

Thanks LH, this makes it so much easier :)

as a "billy no mates" I don't fully understand the "friends" bit, I would like to add friends but not keen on the idea of being rejected. Is it possible to search for members by age as you will notice that I am not in my first flush of youth and would like to be in touch with people in my own age group to see how they cope.

Please don't get me wrong, I love reading all aspects of this forum as its given me hope for the future but I am pretty new here.

frederick26942 wrote:

as a "billy no mates" I don't fully understand the "friends" bit, I would like to add friends but not keen on the idea of being rejected. Is it possible to search for members by age as you will notice that I am not in my first flush of youth and would like to be in touch with people in my own age group to see how they cope.

Please don't get me wrong, I love reading all aspects of this forum as its given me hope for the future but I am pretty new here.

I dont think it's possible to search by age. The friends thing doesn't serve much of a purpose as there is no private mail or anything on this site :) but people are very friendly and the majority of people will accept your request and are happy to help answer any questions you may have :)

thanks misschar

I also see they've fixed the menu bar in android phones when used landscape.
Well mine works anyway.
Cheers chaps