FSOG rechargeable wand

It's a crazy powerful thing this one! Its a great one to consider. Also +1 to Scorp with the minus thing haha. I have been at a Lovehoney show all weekend and sooo many people are all 'I cant turn it off!!' haha

I received this today and i am in love :) it is just so classy looking and has deep rumbly powerful vibrations.

I think your wife will be really pleased with her new wand it really is outstanding! You both with be able to have fun with it!

Enjoy ;)

I have just put this on my wish list! I wasn't going to, however , after reading the responses here and then the reviews I think I will get it! Just got to wait till I save enough for it now! 😊

Really can't wait for mine to arrive Monday now how much people are talking how good this wand really is.

Added to wishlist there's only so much temptation before this sub/dom surrender's and.....submits willingly

It is a great item! I have 2 in case one breaks!

Scorpius12 wrote:

I have this wand, and I love it. I'm sure your oh will be very happy indeed! One tiny tip, when you push the minus button to switch this wand off, it takes a few seconds to actually power down slowly, then turns off, which is a bit unusual - just thought I would let you know in case you thought there was an issue. Have fun :) xx

Thanks for the tip Scorps :)) Mine is on the way 😃

Delivery all over the UK today off FSOG wands. Really can't wait for my parcel today.

bondagegod wrote:

Delivery all over the UK today off FSOG wands. Really can't wait for my parcel today.

Not for me... 😭

When is yours coming then littleswitchbitch?

Erm, Thursday 😭 well that's what my despatch email says x

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

I have this wand, and I love it. I'm sure your oh will be very happy indeed! One tiny tip, when you push the minus button to switch this wand off, it takes a few seconds to actually power down slowly, then turns off, which is a bit unusual - just thought I would let you know in case you thought there was an issue. Have fun :) xx

No worries Hun xx Love your stunning new avatar - WOW! xxx

Ok then. You be looking forward to Thursday then.

Scorpius12 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

No worries Hun xx Love your stunning new avatar - WOW! xxx

Thanks Scorps 😘😘😘 Xx

I love mine! On my first try of it, it made me squirt in 5 minutes :D

Mine still charging at the moment. Glad you enjoyed ur first experience with it Delilah.

I'm sad I missed the email offering this for free with orders over £40.

Oh no cry's tears missed what email??????
I'm sure somehow I've made a crucial offer *sobs inconsolably* me needs that wand as a cheer me up. We all need cheering up rite? Everbody knows the 50 shades range is fabulous!
glad all of you are enjoying your wands. Please keep me posted.

Thanks

It was a offer that was on last week spend £40 and get the wand free.

Arh.....my heart is shattering. Lol!
seriously though, I'm wondering weather to go for it with the fifty shades wand, or I see a couple of different options for rechargeable. I'll have a proper scan around the site when my eyes aren't half closed *yawn* beds calling for me........

Enjoy your wands Love hunnys