"Magic" Wands

Does anyone else want to scream from the rooftops like me at how fantastic wands are. We bought the lovehoney battery powered one and it is absolutely amazing.

In buying this toy my wife has now started squirting and recieving the most rediculous orgasms every know. She often wakes up the next day with sore stomach muscles!!

Would love to try one of the plug in versions to see if the vibrations are any better or different.

What are peoples opinions?

I have an original wand (plug in), I also have a medium LELO wand and I have to say that the LELO wins hands down. Rechargable, has different pulsation settings and gets stronger when it touches the skin.

Although I love my original wand, I have to say plug ins don't out weigh rechargable (or just the LELO wand lol).

We do like the different pulsation settings on the LH battery powered one and it really is pretty powerful.

I was just wondering if the power that is supposidly offered by the plug in one would outweight the versatility of the pulsations of the battery powered one.

I dont think it is also all just about the power as we bought the usb rechargeable tiny wand and that is exceptionally powerful but the vibrations just seem that bit harsher.

Plug in wands are better. However I prefer my Wahl.

Can I just ask what in your opinion makes it better? Are you in it for the power? lol

uk_guy26 wrote:

Can I just ask what in your opinion makes it better? Are you in it for the power? lol

Wands are more surface vibrations but some depth to them on the higher settings. The Wahl is powerful but is designed for deep muscle massager, it feels like the vibrations are hammering into you, in a very good way. I have never felt anything like it. It's alos cheap and got lots of attachments for it.

The power with the plug in wands are immense, much more than battery or rechargeable ones.

Sounds good, yea i agree with the deepness as that is certainly the effect from the LH battery one. I just am trying to ascertain whether it is worth spending the £50 on a plug in one, that potentially has less features.

Honestly depends on what you want, if you want immense power then go for the plug in, if you'd rather have patterns and functions then stay with the battery one. Oh and if you don't like a toy from Lovehoney you can return it within a year, no questions asked.

Thanks very much for your opinion and help.

I do think that return within a year feature is amazing!

I like the look of the plug ins, but how does everyone find them? Enough cord length? Anyone managed to tie them self in knots or pull the plug out? x

I have the Lelo wand and it is more than enough in power for me, but I should say I am not a real power queen and that the mains powered would very likely be too strong for me. I know it as the We Vibe Tango is too strong for me.

Both have advantages and disadvantages. Mains powered are stronger, possibly have more attachements choice, battery powered weaker, but you are not limited by the cord lenght plus some are waterproof, like the Lelos wands. And may have patterns. So it is in the end what preferences you have.

Cord length depends on the model. Some have loads, others just right and some not enough. It also depends on how close your electricity outlet is.

I had to return my wand. It was just too heavy for my arthritic hands. :-(

Seriously, get the LELO wand!

Plugins seem to be heavier too but I'm all for the LELO

Blueeyes82 wrote:

Seriously, get the LELO wand!

Plugins seem to be heavier too but I'm all for the LELO

lol so how much is this going to set me back??

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25097 £79

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26159 £90

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25284 £109

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26160 £120

The large wands come out better on comparison reviews.

Minx you are a darling. Thank you so much for taking the time to post the information. I read a post of yours earlier, i hope you had a good day!!! ;-)

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Minx you are a darling. Thank you so much for taking the time to post the information. I read a post of yours earlier, i hope you had a good day!!! ;-)

Glad I could help :)

I had to end up cancelling for today but going over there tomorrow, am frree all day and so is she. Will report back! ;)

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Glad I could help :)

I had to end up cancelling for today but going over there tomorrow, am frree all day and so is she. Will report back! ;)

You'd better!! Have a fantastic day. Xx