FSOG stroking rabbit - good or not?

So I was thinking about getting the FSOG stroking rabbit but Im a bit iffy incase I don’t like it. I do like being fingered. If anyone has this, is the internal enough for you to orgasm and is it fairly strong? Have you had any issues with it at all?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I was going to start my own thread on this rabbit as I couldn’t decide between the FSOG stroking rabbit you’ve mentioned and this one

I ended up purchasing the FSOG as it’s on offer this week and also @Blonde_Bunny did an amazing review which really swayed me. I mean who doesn’t want to black out from orgasming?!! Sounds like it should be worth it :sweat_smile: would love to hear others thoughts on this too!!

1 Like

My wife has this toy and loves it.
I am sure she likes it more than me and would happily kick me out if it could make her a cup of tea.

2 Likes

If you dont like it you can return it in 2 months with the sex toy happiness promise. all the info halfway down this page

Ive heard very good things about it though and really want one.

To be fair that’s a pretty epic review! :thinking: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I have it and really like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sometimes if my clit is acting up the rabbit ears can be a little grating, but the stroking arm is lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think they’re the same. :+1:

1 Like

I’m so thankful you notice everything! I was comparing them both earlier and thought they looked so similar just in different colours. Is the fifty shades of grey range just a more expensive marketed brand made by happy rabbit then?

1 Like

Happy Rabbit and FSOG are both Lovehoney brands. I think they probably have to pay extra for the Fifty Shades licensing?

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp I assume they do. The FSOG toys has their own storage bag which feels really nice. You are probably paying extra for the extra bag, the name and a different colour.

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp thanks so much for informing me! Never knew they were LH brands either. I’ve had a read through and you’re right I can’t see any difference between them not even in size.

@sharbur agreed, you definitely just pay more for the little extras and I guess a little more aesthetically pleasing toy.

Does this mean that I could have purchased either of them but still have the same wonderful thrills of playtime bliss either way?!

I think so. :+1: I can’t vouch that you’ll pass out from orgasming though. :slightly_smiling_face: But if you normally get sleepy after you’ve come, then maybe.

1 Like

Haha. I will do the test run and find out.
I must admit I pretty much choose toys based on looks and others reviews, I’ve never read the specifications in the description so this one really caught me out :flushed:
I could have got the happy rabbit one on offer the week before if I’d have known…or bothered to read the details, that’ll teach me!!

2 Likes

It really is one bad ass bunny and this is now the only rabbit I use. I’ve got quite a few rabbits, the original FSOG Greddy Girl included…. havn’t touched them for months. :sweat_smile:

I’d also say this is the best toy out of everything I own for completely hands-free filth too. It’s the gift that keeps giving.

Really hope you love it as much as I do, and remember, if you’re not happy, there’s always the option to return :blush:

Might have just ordered this for the OH as it was on special….I do love seeing her filled up with girthy toys - and we’ve been working on some more targeted g-spot stimulation of late…so this sounds like it might be a good addition to the collection!