Thrusting G-Spot Vibes

Hi, I was wondering what people’s thoughts were on thrusting g-spot vibes. I have this stroking Happy Rabbit g-spot vibe, but I think I’d also like to get a thrusting one to add to my collection. I have my eyes on this Dorcel one or this Happy Rabbit one, but I was wondering if anyone has used both for comparison (as there aren’t any reviews on the Dorcel one), or if they’ve used either independently and if they’d recommend one! Thanks for any responses/thoughts!

Thanks for the input @SubbedbyHeels! I have a regular thrusting/rabbit one (not curved to hit the g-spot) and a regular rabbit vibe (just vibes), but neither do much for me, whereas the stroking g-spot/rabbit combo one really hits the spot so was wondering if a thrusting g-spot/rabbit would work just as well but in a different way. It’s so sweet that you’ve bought so many toys for her to experiment with :heart_eyes:, wish my OH would do the same :eyes: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

I’ve not got either of the ones you’ve suggested, but I do have this fifty shades one and it is incredible. It was my first thrusting toy and it met all my expectations!

1 Like

@SubbedbyHeels I think it’s more the money aspect for him, as the ones I tend to lean towards tend to be on the pricier side :sweat_smile: He does enjoy watching me use them as he likes to see me enjoying myself. Now you have me curious what she says to you!

1 Like

@Cassii I did see that but was wondering how well it thrusted as the whole toy seems to thrust instead of just the head. Would you say the thrusting power is really strong in it? :thinking: (Glad to see that it’s meet all your expectations though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

It doesn’t move a huge distance but it is a distinct move, so i found I could definitely feel it and the amount it moved took the curved end perfectly over the g-spot from bottom to top so each thrust does it’s job very well. (I wrote a review on it, I was really impressed by how it moves!)
ETA: the power in the thrust was enough that if I tired to hold it still i couldn’t

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: What’s your fantasy?

@Cassii Thanks so much for the insight, I might just have to check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: