Fun things to try

Nexas wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

MrMisbehavin wrote:

dunno about you two but my cutlery tends to go in its drawer when it comes out of the dishwasher! Your houses must be really untidy External Media

sorry. im to busy having sex and masturbating to tidy up....x

Nice!

yes. yes it is.... x

Pin her up against the wall and give her a mindblowingly amazing kiss and then walk off as if nothing has happened - peek back and see her reactions and see what happens next.....

x

I like that one!

MrMisbehavin wrote:

I like that one!

I aim to tease, I mean please!

x

Talk to her about how beautiful her pussy is and when she is comfortable suggest you take some photo's you share looking at them together later, encourage her to wear no underwear when you go out so you can slip your hands between her legs when you are out driving or simply pop your hand under her skirt in a lift.

Spend time together partially dressed at the weekend, skirt and see through blouse, try and go about a normal day stopping every now and then to play with each other, stop at the point of climax, ( don't let it happen ) when she is dripping wet lick it up and tell her how fantastic it feels, things will move on fairly fast after that.

Happy Days xx

This is a great thread for some ideas and thanks for the mention of that sexy photo blog entry Carly. Can't wait to try that soon!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2009/07/10/take-your-own-sexy-photos/

lucy.loo wrote:

This is a great thread for some ideas and thanks for the mention of that sexy photo blog entry Carly. Can't wait to try that soon!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2009/07/10/take-your-own-sexy-photos/

Just did this for my man's birthday. Created a photo book for him online. He was thrilled! Especially because he knows my own self image is not great.

My self confidence levels are too low to put a pic of me on my profile at the mo - let alone to my OH!

x

masterandslave wrote:

My self confidence levels are too low to put a pic of me on my profile at the mo - let alone to my OH! External Media

x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

^^ Much agreed!

Aww girlies! This makes me so sad!

I have struggled for years with confidence and I have so many body issues (serious, needed-psychotherapy-type issues) but there are so many lovely, sexy people of all different shapes and sizes on here I feel (weirdly) able to bare some flesh with them!

Because my face is covered it's actually quite liberating to have a naughty pic on here, and so far people have only said nice things which is very reassuring!

Obviously, as a self confessed perve I'm biased towards getting everyone to flash some flesh but it does goes deeper than that. I'm sick of women being made to feel rubbish about themselves by the media and think the best way to fight back is to show the world some variety! I'm only 5ft tall, I have scars, I have spots, I have funny shaped legs but I've learned that the only person that really minds is me...I see my faults others see the good bits (and I promise you everyone does have them!)

Sorry for ranting but I love admiring the contours of all different bodies and I definately feel it's case of the more the merrier!

xxKPxx

Thanks hun! It needed to be said! It's just so difficult for me to get past that in my head! Years of hating my faults!!

I'm just starting out on an exercise plan so if its working I'll add some pics then - promise!!

x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Your avatar is hot, though. I doubt I could get a pic that made me look hot at the moment..

Thanking you for the lovely compliment External Media I get called cute but hot has always felt a little out of my reach! Trust me when I say though, if I can look hot anyone can!!!

Is there any part of you that you like, or at least don't mind? How about your lips (not the naughty ones obviously External Media) you could break yourself in gently with a close up of your luscious lip-plumped pout?

Join the pervy revolution!

xxKPxx

masterandslave wrote:

Thanks hun! It needed to be said! It's just so difficult for me to get past that in my head! Years of hating my faults!!

I'm just starting out on an exercise plan so if its working I'll add some pics then - promise!!

x

No problem at all! I mentioned I had (and tbh still have) some serious body image problems and self esteem issues and they're something I have to work hard to control but I can promise you it's possible! I used to be so bad I would cover all the mirrors in the house because I couldn't stand to see my own reflection...I still have my moments but I get better all the time (I've even watched my OH and I having sex in the mirror a few times External Media)

I am so passionate about building the collective female self esteem...there are too many forces of evil working to grind us all down....someone has got to make a stand! Yes it might be a very stumpy, slightly odd looking stand but its a proud one none the less!

Exercise by all means too feel more healthy, energetic and in tune with your body but it won't make you any more beautiful...because big/small, squishy/toned, apple/pear (pinapple!?) you are already gorgeous! Find whatever way you need to to believe it then whip that body out for us to admire External Media

xxKPxx

masterandslave wrote:

My self confidence levels are too low to put a pic of me on my profile at the mo - let alone to my OH! External Media

x

Couldn't have done it for any reason other than him. I knew he would like them even if I didn't and I concentrated on photo's of bits of me rather than all of me.

Well I can use Photoshop quite well!

My OH and I both need to loose some weight to become more healthy generally, not to become more beautiful, but it should help boost my self confidence too.

x

I have Wii Fit and we're both obese according to that - doesn't help that both oour brothers eat loads and are stick thin! Grrrr!

x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Its not so much that I'm self concious about showing myself, but photos are definatley not a good thing when I'm in them. The camera adds 10lbs and then the film adds some funny shadows, and then the devoloping process leaves blemishes and funny uneven skin colours, and with the light my eyes always look like I haven't slept in weeks, and smiling in photos just makes things worse, and clothing always manages to look like they don't actually belong to me, my comes out too dark, my hands look fatter than they are supposed to, don't even start on my thighs! Phew! Photos of me are basically picasso paintings!

Aww you're so hard on yourself! The camera does add some weight but I bet your mind is adding a shed load more! I bet you're absolutely gorgeous! External Media

I look OK in pictures but in person I look a bit on the skinny side. Some people think that sounds great but actually being scrawny is not so good, I sometimes feel less womanly and sexy because of it. I'm trying to put on a bit of weight so I'm nearer the middle of the healthy range and so I'll have more lovely squishy bits!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

^^ Same here. I really need to do something about my weight. I know I'm not really grotesque, but I think I am definately classed as obese. I can't fit into my corsets anymore.. :(

I think the best corsets are designed to be too small...all those sexy voluptuous curves spilling out all over the place...yum!

xxKPxx

Listen you gorgeous folks. . .weight isn't a problem unless it affects your health! You can be heavy and fit at the same time. I'm as wide as I am tall and weigh about 5 stone heavier than my medical ideal weight. I do exercise a lot but I have always been like this anyway. In my kickboxing class there are lads and girls who are what you would call fat! but they're fitter than most so you are all gorgeous!!!! Everyone has something really good and sexy about their body so focus on that.

Sorry it's off topic but. . . .you are all fucking great!

SG69 x

Errrm. . . .I forgot to put what I was originally going to say. . . .Fun thing to try. . . .

The other week my OH and I spread some plastic sheeting out on her bed and smeared each other on baby oil and had a fantastic time slipping and sliding all over each other. I massaged her using every body part I could all over her body and it was pretty horny in there, brilliant!

I got the idea after watching a Japanese massage (woman) doing another woman, fantastic!

SG69 x

Thanks Carly - my main problem is being a photographer I just hate having my photo taken full stop!

I will get some pics of me on eventually - promise!!

x

Popping Candy