what to do?

Hi all, i am looking for a new idea. I have always enjoyed roleplay sex and the dressing up that goes with it, me amd Mrs F dont indulge that often though. As my birthday is coming up i think i should be able to persuede her to play with me. There are so many scenarios out there, and we have tried all the usual suspects.

So i would like to know,

What is everyones favourite role play scenario, and what should i try for this special occasion??

Mr F, have you looked at the sexy costumes section of this website - how about sending Mrs F a link, and asking her to choose something new for a role play sesh, that she doesn't unveil until the day?

Do you have a fantasy that you would like to act out?
Instead of a sexy nurses outfit etc you could always book a hotel room for a night, both dress up and meet in the bar downstairs. Pretend your strangers and act out a one night stand scenario. Mrs f could get some sexy undies from LH and you won't know what they are until you get her in the lift or bedroom and rip her clothes off

I would love to! unfortunatley she doesnt share my enthusiasm for things like this, if i left it to her she would lay naked on the bed and thats its!

If we do anything 'different' it usually has to be me that arranges, buys and initiates things. If i surprise her witht he idea on the day then it will usually happen. Not to start a wife bashing thread (sorry) but in well over 10 years of our relationship, i can count on one hand the times she has gone and bought anything sexy or surprised me.

mind you if anyone has any tips on getting her to change her ways im all ears!

How about buying her some naughty books to read or get her to join the forum. Sometimes you just need to read about other peoples sex life's to get ideas so spice up your own

good idea blonde vixen13. Thanks, i think thats worth a try.

How I got my partner into sex toys was to get him to read the product reviews for a "laugh". We would both get really turned on reading them and then have sex. Afterwards I would ask if he would like to try doing the same with with me that we had just read about. Now we have over 40 sex toys, loads of bondage and enough underwear to never have to wear the same piece twice.

What great ideas BV - joining the forums or reading reviews would really get her thinking about things... Also erotic books are an excellent way to keep yourself in the mood. I always have a raunchy book on the go! Also you have said a couple of times that when you suggest things or ask her to do things she does do it - maybe a little dom/sub roleplay would go down well - that way you are totally in charge of everything and all she has to do is comply xx