Fun things to try

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for just over a year and I'm looking for something new and fun to try that's going to make her even happier than ever before!

We've used things like vibrating cock rings, vibrator for her, blindfolding her and tieing her hands together but what would people suggest as the next step, or somehting you've found that works great in the bedroom?

12_monkees wrote:

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for just over a year and I'm looking for something new and fun to try that's going to make her even happier than ever before!

We've used things like vibrating cock rings, vibrator for her, blindfolding her and tieing her hands together but what would people suggest as the next step, or somehting you've found that works great in the bedroom?

I would suggest asking her, because none of us can possibly know what either of you like or dislike. Your girlfriend will be the best one to tell you about the things she's considered, wants to try, wants to avoid, and so on.

Good luck. :)

I have talked to her about it, starting with positions etc and she always says i dont know why don't you tell me. I'm sort of drawing a blank at the moment so just looking at different suggestions and ideas i can take to her as i generally do know what she likes and doesn't like

I know its partly a pi$$take, but some of the positions are quite fun.... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8716

Those are great ideas Carly! I'm so glad you're here to make advice so easy for the rest of us. :p

(i.e. I didn't have to think of all that, yay!)

Bugger... Carly 'stole' my role play idea!

You didn't mention anything anal did you, thats another avenue to explore (must hold back jokes....)

Try LH new couple section!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/sex-toys-for-couples/

It has some sex furniture, electro toys and bondage!

Have fun!

Why not plan a surprise? Ask friends what things she likes- not sexy things, but places to eat, or visit- and plan a weekend to sweep her off her feet. Call her work and get her off early if you can (not that kind of off, the leave work early kind)- pick her up and whisk her away... have strawberries and champagne waiting... have an outfit you have purchased for her waiting there... and spend the weekend pampering and fussing her, have several small gifts waiting to try and play with... then, throughout teh weekend, ask her to journal how she feels asd a momento... try some role play, some light BDSM, some kinky, some sensation, some her in charge, some you in charge, try some tantric sex (passioante touching and exploring each other without penetration!) and just show your love and passion by spoiling her rotten... then tell her one of your fantasies (please not the your sister/. your friend one) and ask her to share hers with you. The most passionate and exciting thing you can do is show her that she is the centre of your fantasies.

Maybe one of the love swings might be waiting there at that hotel- we have one, they are lovely!!!!! and less than £200 for the one that fits on the bed!

A woman who feels pampered and adored will respond passionately... use the event as a chance to start a deeper level of sharing, communication and good sex... have it all be about her.. and she will be inspired.

Other ideas: get one of those exfoliation pads- they are like sandpaper- for the legs, and then soak her feet and exfoliate her legs.

How about a video camera?

Take her shopping for shoes, and pretend to be really interested! Then ask ehr to wear them and let you worship her shoes, feet legs knees.. and uhm more.... or buy her a nice pair of shoes or boots here!

Go through love honey and pick up a nice costume for her and maybe one for you, and let her choose what you wear! Make sure to get nice stockings and undies!

Get a small toybag for her- check out teh love honey lube goodie bags!

A remote control vibe is great fun on a quiet dinner ;) ;) l)

ONe thing you might talk about is a fetish or swingers club- you dont have to participate with anyone else, but it can be fun to watch!

What a nice thing to ask... good luckj!

Theres a lot of good suggestions on here already but I will add that I think the best way to surprise her is to get talking, just drop things into conversation as if its just a chat, and find out what she likes the idea of - take your time and make it a secret project that takes you 2 or 3 weeks, make sure you get lots of hints about what she would find exciting, then go ahead and get it and surprise her with all of it, in one go, over one kinky weekend - if you fill it with several surprises she will be thrilled.

I good tip I like is to get into the habit of texting sexy messages to each other at work, with the rule being that they don't get discussed at home! It gets you both into the habit of opening up to each other about your sensuality without fear of being embarrassed once you're face to face. You'll both easily get tons of ideas about what each of you secretly want to try out.

I say why not go out on a camping trip or something with a group of friends, and either suggest a game of 'hide and seek' or the pair of you just dissaper and see if you can get 'things' done before you are found!

My partner and i did that and its spiced us up to no end!

Or you could always buy her some sexy costumes andact our one of your fantasies! The nurse is always a big hit!

Let me know if you get any good ideas, its good to share!

Belle

it sounds are yoy guys are into kinky play LH has loads of bondage stuff, i say give it a looksy!

Lubyanka wrote:

12_monkees wrote:

I would suggest asking her, because none of us can possibly know what either of you like or dislike. Your girlfriend will be the best one to tell you about the things she's considered, wants to try, wants to avoid, and so on.

Good luck. :)

oooh your mind reading ability has disowned you? External Media

How about a dirty weekend away? Sometimes being in a different setting can help you to be more adventurous because you're out of your everyday setting. You could pay for the room then ask her to make up a box of say 10 sex goodies (costumes, toys etc). You'd get to see what she likes and you'd get an amazing weekend of naughty fun!

Another idea would be to get her on the LH forums and then the two of you can explore your fantasies in a non-threatening and sexually adventurous setting. Also if she's on LH she could make a wishlist then you'd be able to see exactly what she likes!

xxKPxx

honeyslave wrote:

Why not plan a surprise? Ask friends what things she likes- not sexy things, but places to eat, or visit- and plan a weekend to sweep her off her feet. Call her work and get her off early if you can (not that kind of off, the leave work early kind)- pick her up and whisk her away... have strawberries and champagne waiting... have an outfit you have purchased for her waiting there... and spend the weekend pampering and fussing her, have several small gifts waiting to try and play with... then, throughout teh weekend, ask her to journal how she feels asd a momento... try some role play, some light BDSM, some kinky, some sensation, some her in charge, some you in charge, try some tantric sex (passioante touching and exploring each other without penetration!) and just show your love and passion by spoiling her rotten... then tell her one of your fantasies (please not the your sister/. your friend one) and ask her to share hers with you. The most passionate and exciting thing you can do is show her that she is the centre of your fantasies.

Maybe one of the love swings might be waiting there at that hotel- we have one, they are lovely!!!!! and less than £200 for the one that fits on the bed!

A woman who feels pampered and adored will respond passionately... use the event as a chance to start a deeper level of sharing, communication and good sex... have it all be about her.. and she will be inspired.

Other ideas: get one of those exfoliation pads- they are like sandpaper- for the legs, and then soak her feet and exfoliate her legs.

How about a video camera?

Take her shopping for shoes, and pretend to be really interested! Then ask ehr to wear them and let you worship her shoes, feet legs knees.. and uhm more.... or buy her a nice pair of shoes or boots here!

Go through love honey and pick up a nice costume for her and maybe one for you, and let her choose what you wear! Make sure to get nice stockings and undies!

Get a small toybag for her- check out teh love honey lube goodie bags!

A remote control vibe is great fun on a quiet dinner ;) ;) l)

ONe thing you might talk about is a fetish or swingers club- you dont have to participate with anyone else, but it can be fun to watch!

What a nice thing to ask... good luckj!

wow. i think i need to leave your post on show for next time my fella comes round! might give him some good ideas! x

ravish her over the kitchen worktops as soon as she gets in

MrMisbehavin wrote:

ravish her over the kitchen worktops as soon as she gets in External Media

But make sure your cutlery is away...

WandA wrote:

MrMisbehavin wrote:

ouch! x

Nexas wrote:

WandA wrote:

MrMisbehavin wrote:

External Media Ouch!

great minds think alike..... x

dunno about you two but my cutlery tends to go in its drawer when it comes out of the dishwasher! Your houses must be really untidy

MrMisbehavin wrote:

dunno about you two but my cutlery tends to go in its drawer when it comes out of the dishwasher! Your houses must be really untidy External Media

sorry. im to busy having sex and masturbating to tidy up....x