Fun with remote control insertable toys

We’ve been having great fun with remote control toys. I have a great butt plug and my wife has an insertable egg. We love using them outside the home. We’ve been to the pub, a restaurant and a party. I’ve had my wife on the verge of an orgasm that many times but always switch off which she is grateful for as she can be a bit of a moaner. 😂. My butt plug doesn’t quite hit my prostate although the throbbing gives me an erection which is embarrassing. Does anyone else do this outside the home. We can recommend it.

We don't tend to us ours outside the house. Mainly because we don't get to go out much alone, and it seems a little inappropriate to use them when out with the kids. They have never really managed to get Mrs K&C to the point of orgasm but they give her a nice feeling and the tease works wonders.

We have tried this a few times, however we find the toys tend to be a bit noisy if the environment is not loud, which leads to embarrassing moments when people stare at you as they can hear the vibrations. Always looking for the quieter toys to buy. They make great fun on trips away. Some toys the remotes make just as much noise, or you have no idea what speed settings they are on which can be an issue.

This is something that we have tried a few times, and not succeeded 😒 I had an older one where the remote worked great but the shape of the egg was horrible and impossible to keep in place. I've just bought a new one which the shape is so much better, the noise is pretty low and generally feels great.... But the remote doesn't work more than 2ft away and has to be pointing directly at the unit (tested last night to put a dressing gown on and even that single layer of clothing blocked the signal so I'm very disappointed) Any suggestions for one that actually works for its intended purpose and is comfortable to wear? Thanks muchly x

Not tried it yet, something I’m definitely interested in but not sure how the oh would feel about it

We have just bought a remote controlled plug and an egg but we haven't tried them out yet. We're waiting on a suitable occasion.

We tried out our Amour Remote Control Love Egg for the first time tonight at an open mic night and it worked perfectly. It connected every time and had a good range so we're well pleased.

It won't make my wife orgasm as she needs quite intense direct clitoral stimulation for this but she had a smile on her face for a good part of the night.

I love to be teased especially in a packed train. Have not come across one that is silent so never tried. Perhaps LH should look into this silent product.

4Uonly wrote:

I love to be teased especially in a packed train. Have not come across one that is silent so never tried. Perhaps LH should look into this silent product.

The Amour egg is very quiet. You can barely hear it when it's outside.

Back when my wife was still sexually more active and we were a bit younger we would have had some fun with those . Back then the "remotes" all had wires , not so stealth ! Not to mention many sounded like industrial equipment that would probably make dogs bark . We have had several that often the remote was fine and the unit was weak or non rechargable batteries . I wish they had nice quiet bullets with quality remotes , both rechargable . Different sizes to match your favorite toys .

rockstar wrote:

4Uonly wrote:

The Amour egg is very quiet. You can barely hear it when it's outside.

Thanks. There were 5 reviews and 1 said it was loud and another said weak vibrations. So far, I have not seen one in a sex shop (in Singapore) that's quiet. Further, it's my belief that if it's quiet it will not have strong vibrations.

We're out again tonight and this time she's having the remote control for my prostate massager. We'll see how that works and I'll report back.

Just had an interesting night.

I was using the Mantric remote controlled prostate massager and I handed my wife the remote as a surprise just before we left home.

The vibrations are very powerful and I jumped every time she switched it on so she didn't have to ask whether it was working or not. It is also loud so she had to be careful to switch it on only when the music was loud enough to over it up.

It was quite exciting sitting in public with a vibrator pulsing away inside me and I've come home charged up and ready for more.

We have a lovense lush which can also be app controlled, have used it lots of times outside, restaurants, bars, cinema etc. Can use it manually or make up a rhythm or choose from loads of different ones.

Bit of mix between pleasure and torture as it makes me cum loads but I have to stifle them and try to be quiet 😊

Which remote control toy would people recommend, needs to be quiet enough to be used in company.