Love eggs??

Keep seeing 'love eggs' and I was wondering what they are seeing as how you can give your OH the remote... Anyone tell me what all the fuss is about if they are worth giving a go???

We had one once. Basically it sits inside the vagina and vibrates when its turned on. If you have a wirelsess one you could put it in, go to the pub, he can control when it starts and stops. As you can imagine its quite exciting and naughty.

The one we had wasnt quite enoigh to bring the gf off but it certainly started her engine.

I have not had a wireless one, but it could be fun. The suspense of not knowing when your OH will turn it on/off or change the setting could be really exciting. So maybe I will consider trying such one day.

we had a wireless one. They are a lot of fun, but the batteries don't last long

We had one that came as part of a butterfly strap-on vibrator, but to be honest it didn't get much use. The remote control had to be very close to the egg, and the remote only had 1 button, so you had to keep pressing to scroll through the functions. Fine if the user also has the remote, but no good for the 'wear in public while OH has remote' thing as OH would have no idea if egg was on or off

I have a love egg, but it has a cord. I got it on DOTD. I haven't used it internally yet but I find it amazing for cliteral stimulation. It's too noisey to use in public even if it was wireless.

I have had a few love eggs and do not get the fuss...the remotes never seem to work too well and the eggs i've tried havent been very strong and bloody noisy. i prefer popping in a butt plug or kegel balls for public naughty fun personally :)

the partner control aspect is obviously hot as hell but the poor functioning of all the remotes i've tried kill any suspense or sexiness haha. xx

WOW

I think I'll give love eggs a miss from these reviews. Thanks guys and gals =)

We have a wireless egg and have to say great fun to go out to the pub etc when wearing one.

Feels naughty and therefore for us sexy and as Draven says certainlt gets the motor started

i have the wireless kegal balls from on here, they are pleasurable but not enough vibration to get you really hot under the collar. i have walked around the house with them going and the only way my husband knew was from the noise. one of the settings is just like the text message sound on his phone!

Iam thinking of a wirless one for my OH not sure now

AlaineB I have had quite a few remote control eggs to play with my wifey and to be honest all have been disapointing , but I believe the Wee 3 maybe be better than an egg failling that we have a wired one the Rends R1 I have to say it my favorite toy until we got the the Tango

if some one ever came up with a realiable remote egg with enough power and still quite the'd be on to a winner !

AlaineB wrote:

WOW

I think I'll give love eggs a miss from these reviews. Thanks guys and gals =)

How much power do you require? AFAIK most remote/non-wired ones use a single AA battery in the egg so they're not necessarily going to be enough on their own. I wonder what sorts of expectations the posters above had for theirs.

A rechargable is the only way to get around it for a non-wired. Wired eggs can have two or three AAs in the controller which power the egg and those will be stronger. The vibrations in an egg tend to be more diffuse than something like a bullet which is designed to be concentrated.

IMO, it's all about using a type of toy's particular advantages. A big one is that the egg is fully insertable, so there's next to nothing to get in the way of additional external stimulation like a clit massager. I'd imagine it could be quite good with oral too. Diffuse vibrations might not lead to a clit orgasm in 30 seconds, but they tend to be more comfortable for longer play or used along the labia.

So there's a lot to like about eggs. Just don't expect them to do everything.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26480

I have just received the Adrien Lastic Ocean Dream Remote control this morning and so far I love it. The egg it's self has two AAA battries and to be honest I don't think the egg alone will give me an orgasam (not had chance to fully try it out yet) but that wasn't the only reason I brought it. It is certainly enough to get me going. I've brought it to use around the house, with hubby in control and hopefully will venture out of the house wearing it. I'd love hubby to take me out for a meal and be in total control of the vibrations. It's certainly something that will be fun experimenting with, I can't wait. If it wasn't half term I'd be trying it out now.

If it's something you are considering IMO I'd give one a try.

I'm not expecting a lot to be fair

Just thinking it'd be nice and naughty to have one in when out and about with my OH... I'm also wondering with a non wired one what happens if it gets stuck?? That would be a horrible trip to A&E lol

AlaineB, they usually have a retrieval cord, so that should not be a problem.

I have had some wireless ones in the past- they were a good novelty item and definately got me turned on for when we got home. They can be quite pricey-depends what you want

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26480

I have this one

You won't loose it, they come with a cord just like a tampoon. Plus if you look at the size if them you will see they would be pretty hard to loose

The whole thing about handing my partner control ,really turns me also using it in a public place really does it for me, i think it would really making a boring shopping trip fun ,and get things heated up ready for getting home,but so far i have yet to decide which one, i would like to try but i would love to try one many mixed reviews have put me off

i was looking at the one Blonde Vixen suggests

Oops, somehow part of my post above got edited out. I'd intended it to say 'a single AA or two AAAs', but must have accidentally overwritten the latter when I went to repair the damage the auto-correct did. Didn't catch it on the reread. :-( Oh the things that make our lives easier....

I have Maia's remote control egg for review and I really like it. It will run around £40, is made from a very nice siicone and is longer than most eggs. It also has a sort of double bump shape - think kegel balls but not as skinny in the middle. LH hasn't put it up on the site yet so I can't link to it.