Funny or unusual lifestyle experiences

OH and I were chatting about the past and kind of reliving some of the things we experienced over the years. One experience came up that I had totally forgotten about. At an all lifestyles play party one time I had her naked and cling wrapped her to a hand dolly from shoulders to ankles. Not sure what it’s called in the UK but it’s the cart delivery people use for a bunch of boxes. She is comfortable being seen naked and playing in various lifestyles but a little shy about meeting new people she doesn’t know. I cling wrapped her naked and wheeled her around to meet people she didn’t know at the party. Some poked some fun at her situation while others carried on as a normal introduction. Some checked out the body while others maintained eye contact. It was both fun and funny. She agreed to it in advance and I was right into it having some fun.

What type of funny or unusual experiences have you had?

2 Likes

It’s believe you mean what we call a sack barrow! I could be wrong as that would probably be quite uncomfortable :man_shrugging:t3::joy:

Sack trucks, if it’s what I’m thinking of - I have some in the shed because I’ve been gravelling the gardens and I quite like my back :joy:

I think one of the funniest for me was at a BDSM event. We got friendly with another couple and both partners (male Dom) were chatting, so the other young lady and I got chatting as well. We started getting a bit giggly and bratty and egging one another on. I asked hubby if he wanted another drink and he said “yes please”, to which I replied “excellent! Me too. The bar is right over there”, cue hoots and applaud from her and shock from both our partners. So we both ended up in the dungeon area for a thorough spanking, both with our repsective partners, but we’re not going down without a fight. They were talking about how to punish us both and we were taking about the weekend, and shopping, and giving them scores out of ten for each strike with each impact toy they used. They did get a few tens out of us in the end but it was still a damn good laugh.

I have never heard that term before but when I dropped it into Google image search it is exactly what I am describing. I guess it depends on the style but our play was not uncomfortable at all. Likely spent about an hour and a half playing this scene without issues.

1 Like

Sounds like you like the whole bratty thing for entertainment. Can be fun for all involved.

1 Like

I only ever brat for entertainment. If my partner isn’t laughing, it’s either the wrong time or I’m with the wrong partner.

I had a kinky neighbor once that ended up at the same lifestyles club as myself one evening. Her thing was to be restrained overhead and then have her partner try to spank her with a multi-tailed flogger. She was in full defense mode and would plant a hard on kick in sensitive parts if she got a clear shot. He had to dance around trying to get a good smack avoiding all the kicking. Not my thing but very entertaining to watch.

Haha! Bet that was a giggle to see :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Speaking of being a brat… my wife and I used to regularly attend a really nice local fresh water nudie beach. One thing you don’t do at a nudie beach is walk around with an erection. While laying on the sand she would often start talking dirty to me getting me arroused on purpose. I had no choice but to lay on my front while she went swimming. Burned my ass many times those summers.