ok ..strange places

Come on ... where the stranges places youve had sex or forplay??

Strangest? hmm...

foreplay would be a shorter list of where not I think but going with penetration:

the DataCenter (computer room) for a mulitnation corparation I worked for; a church; a grave yard; back of a pickup truck driving down the motor way. Maybe more but those are the wild ones I can think of off the top of my head.

hoping to add castle, train, boat, air plane in the near future.

oh, and in a pool, during a pool party, while talking to the hosts mum

In my mind! Ô.o

Hmm... I've done some stuff in some uncommon places...

I gave a blow job in the dug out of a baseball field, had some fun behind a cattle feed trough, had sex in a truck stop shower, and even lost my virginity on the children's pastors desk!

like your style Ray-Belle

Hot tub which isnt weird as such but was fun :)

Car bonnet ... A longggg time ago

Brilliant.... mine are half as adventurous as you lot but I did lose my virginity on my friends parents sofa with his best mate whooops....

back of a lorry :s

Graveyard on Christmas Eve, on top of scaffolding when very drunk (not recommended lol), against a church wall, on the back seat of a car while it was being driven, in a nightclub.

Garden hopping, in a moving lift, in Castle ruins

In a toilet,during a birthday party.In my parents bed..in my OH's parents' bed.

I gave an ex a BJ on a swing in a playground at 2am on the way home from a night of heavy drinking. He dared me, said I was a wuss if I didn't and no one calls me a wuss!

But I felt awful afterwards, and from then on, kept things in private!!

The back of a car, i lost my v-card in it :p

Received a bj on a flight to geneva, had sex in various forests around europe. Fingered and was fingered by my ex on buses/trains. ..

A hammock. There was no happy ending as I broke my collarbone in a sex-related injury!

Sex on the front of a canal boat whilst our friends were driving, we was full at it when we went passed a pub and as it was a lovely day the garden was full! They got a free show to go with there pint!

Fingered the Oh in a busy bar in the city centre while sitting on a couch infront of the floor to ceiling windows, a couple of commuters double backed for a second/third look!!!

Sex in a muesum(it was quiet)\ in an underpass and in woods.

In the grounds of a castle, churchyard, bus, car, forest, bathroom at a party, in a bush....