Odd end to an evening in.

Last night my OH went out for drinks with her friends. I stayed at home and it was agreed that I would pick her up when she was ready. During the evening there were a couple of messages between us to see how each other was and she checked I was still ok to pick her up. I said of course and hinted that she could give me a bj on the way home. She said if I picked her up on time then she would. I said I was in my dressing gown and would stay in that for easy access. I then said that if I found one of her skirts then I would wear that instead, saying at least it was outdoor clothes. Her response was that she didn't own a skirt. Well I found one and it fitted. So I drove to town wearing a short denim skirt and a pair of my knickers. It was an interesting drive home, she had her hand up my skirt and kept stroking my hardness all the way home. This lead to an amazing session. She knows that I own and wear knickers but doesn't understand why I enjoy it. It was so exhilarating wear a skirt out in public, it was the 1st time I have ever done that. And it seemed to have a great affect on her. I asked her when is she going out again. Maybe I will surprise her next time and wear some hold ups and the skirt.

1 Like

Sounds like your lady is one in a million ..... Maybe just throw some joggers in the car next time just in case you get a flat tyre you don't want a ladder in your stockings

nice one last time my wife went out and promised me something on return she came home fell through the door then ran up stairs an threw up ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif) never get my hopes up these days when shes out lol

Rosie you're not wrong she really is. I must admit I was half way to picking her up and thought what happens if I breakdown. I also had a little worry if our neighbours would be on their doorstep having their last cigarette before going to bed as our front doors are opposite each other. When I pulled up outside her friends house to pick her up her friend was outside waiting with her having a cigarette, I thought what would I do or say if her friend comes to the car to say hi to me. I was unsure if she would be able to see my white thong but I knew she would know that I was wearing a skirt. Then I just said to myself what does it matter. I keep trying to persuade her to let me shave my legs, I already use veet on my sack, crack and pits.

I have to admit I have tried on my wife's right fitting clothes and lingerie, she def doesnt know about it. Nice sexy feeling on my body