Funny Street Names

Whats the funniest street name, road sign or shop name you have ever come across? A few examples i know:

FannyField Farm

The Glory Hole -its a shop

herpes pizza

butt hole road.

There's a whole village (actually it's more of a hamlet) I've heard of called Thong

It's not laugh out loud funny but it is sniggersome

http://imgur.com/j8UZ97Q

I went past a Cumwell lane not so long back.

And the village name of Bishop's Itchington always makes me smile

there are a few places that spring to mind:

in Essex there's Fingringhoe and Wivenhoe or Finger-a-hoe & Wiv-a-hoe as i call them there's also Ugley, Rotten End and funniest of all Dancing Dicks

i once came across a street called No Name street in Sandwich and Thong also in Kent

in a magazine saw a tag line in an advert for a company that said it was "probably the worlds favourite ham shop" and the company didn't sell ham of the edible kind

A shop in Manchester that sells ladies underwear,called BOTTOMLEYS

In Plymouth an area called (i think) Penny cum quickly

I always used to giggle when I would walk around Guildford - from the Train station, I would walk along a tiny road called 'Fay's Passage' to get into the town centre.

In Rowley Regis, West Midlands there is a road called "Bell End" that changes into "Mincing Lane" ....... check it out on google maps !

Cockburn Street in Edinburgh. I know it's pronounced Coburn, but it still cracks me up every time :)

Also in the town of Kirriemuir there's a little road that's called The Moon.

Dyke's Lane and Bonnar Hall in Dundee

road sign in Devon..the well hung meat company

There used to be an antique dealer in Plymouth called Robin Bastard

northern boy wrote:

A shop in Manchester that sells ladies underwear,called BOTTOMLEYS

In Plymouth an area called (i think) Penny cum quickly

It's Pennycomequick - so glad someone else finally finds it funny.

Also in Plymouth, there's the Hoe Foreshore. That one you kind of have to say aloud.

Plymouth's just filth.

Place In Donegal called muff. They have a suba diving school called the muff diving school.

And a friend of mine lives in semicock road

I used to work for Directory Enquieries years ago and we had some corkers. The most infamous one was Fannys Fish Bar - A chip shop somewhere in Yorkshire years ago. Now there is Fat Fanny's Fish Bar in Brierly Hill.

Wan King and Foo King chinese restaurants, several around the country.

Choccywoccydoodah always made me chuckle. It's an artisan chocolatiers.

There was also a listing that was just a crap load of A's so it was first in the phone book under Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - we rang it and they just answered "A How can we help you?" Such a let down.

Tiny little village in East Yorkshire call Land of Nod, pretty much has a post box and a few cottages and a farm.

There's a woodland walk called Dick Buck Burrows... and yes I did have to shag their once finding out the name ^_^

Oh and I live next to Lovers Lane, which is awesome as I have lovers ^_^

Skunk's Misery Lane

There's a shop called Through the Buttonhole in Bristol but I just see BUTTHOLE and so do most people as far as I'm aware.

Back in the States, I remember a street called Wetmore St.

There is a town in Donegal called muff. In county mayo there's a little village called melickmoor.