different words for your bits

I'll start off with fairy

I call mine 'Lady' and the boobs are 'The girls' lol!

xx

I personally call mine the rabbithole, but only if I'm using one of my Rabbit vibrators!

FrozenAngel wrote:

I call mine 'Lady' and the boobs are 'The girls' lol!

xx

my ohs boobs are the ladies other than that we're fairly unimaginative, lady area & cock!

i call mine little john and errr the grand canyon lol

My boobs are " the twins" and down stairs gets called the foof..... Or front bum when talking to the kids about potty training lol

LOL @ front bum! My mum said something like that to my son once, he then asked me in public why I poo'd from the front of me and why my bum wasn't at the back.

FrozenAngel wrote:

LOL @ front bum! My mum said something like that to my son once, he then asked me in public why I poo'd from the front of me and why my bum wasn't at the back.

funniest thing I've heard all week

I wasn't so thrilled about it! Mum got in a lot of trouble! xx

My cock is Percy

And the oh is called the bucket

Fa I swear kids are so funny.

The two year old ask me why my bum was hairy...... Obviously it was time to sort out the lady garden

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Fa I swear kids are so funny.

The two year old ask me why my bum was hairy...... Obviously it was time to sort out the lady garden

They're hilarious. I once had my son then 4 screaming at a guy in a bus station "WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY MUMS CHEST?! WELL?! WELL?! Mum why is he looking at your chest OH I know Mummy give me a babywipe your chest must be dirty. Looks at the man IS THAT WHY MR MAN MUMMY HAS A DIRTY CHEST?!

That's what I get for telling the kid if he doesn't clean his face people will stare at him

LOL you and your hairy bum!

Oh dear god!!!! Dirty chest ..... Pmsl

What a pair we make, Hairy arse and dirty tits!

I've heard someone use 'fanny bump' instead of clit before. Well actually, it was 'sweet spot' then they changed it to fanny bump because I laughed.

Growing up we used "who-ha" or "whatsit" :-)

Growing up it was called my foo.. I choose to call it my noonoo now lol

My boyfriend calls his his weiner.. My son heard him saying it once and now calls his his Weenut haha I think he miss heard bless him x

We know a lady who calls hers her 'front bottom' - and she's a swinger!

Lol vaj or minge are the usuals lol

Defo the classic pussy tho im so orginal lol

Me and my partner call my clit the bean lol. His like im gonna lick the bean hahaha. X