g-ki

Nope not yet Chels :-( Totally gutted and LH can't send out replacement as it's out of stock until 15th December

How you finding it? Still loving it....

Oh no. I think mine might be broken. The plus button wont go above the first setting anymore. I've only used it twice. I've shoved it on charge to see if it's just a lack of power cause it's been week since I last used it, but i checked it after an hour and still not happening. The button feels a little spongy compared to the minus.

This has not been a good week for me and toys. I only just sent back three thismorning and I got home to an empty house so decided to have a little fun with something I knew was reliable.

What a downer. I'm apparently not a lucky fellow. =(

Yep, it's broken. Fully charged and still wont turn the modes on. Pressed the button about twenty times to be sure. Bugger bugger bugger! Ah well, it's all packed away in it's packaing and i'll fill out a form and ship it off on monday. It's out of stock so I guess there isn't a rush.

Anyone from lovehoney have an idea when the black will be back in stock? There are estimates for the purple and pink, but the other two are blank. Must be one in a million for luxury vibes to duff up. Had to be me.

Pixieking wrote:

Yep, it's broken. Fully charged and still wont turn the modes on. Pressed the button about twenty times to be sure. Bugger bugger bugger! External Media Ah well, it's all packed away in it's packaing and i'll fill out a form and ship it off on monday. It's out of stock so I guess there isn't a rush.

Anyone from lovehoney have an idea when the black will be back in stock? There are estimates for the purple and pink, but the other two are blank. Must be one in a million for luxury vibes to duff up. Had to be me. External Media

Switch it off and leave it for a bit then try again - mine does this a lot but it usually starts working again :) worth a little try but if not then send it back!

Adx

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately () it didn't work. This'll be the third testing session today, each a couple hours apart, and I tried a few different things on each, like leaving it vibrating for a bit then trynig to chage the mode, turning it off and on and such. It just isn't having any of it. It's like it's turned one speed and is digging it's heels in.

My only guess is that the first time I used it with all the modes must have shook something loose, or there is a probem with the seal, cause I used it in the bath, but I doubt it would vibrate at all if it was that. Last time I used it it was a very short session and I didn't go beyond the first vibration, so it might have not been working properly then and I didn't know.

If I can't get it to work right three times in one day i'm guessing it's a fault. Boo.

Pixieking wrote:

Oh no. I think mine might be broken. External Media The plus button wont go above the first setting anymore. I've only used it twice. External Media I've shoved it on charge to see if it's just a lack of power cause it's been week since I last used it, but i checked it after an hour and still not happening. The button feels a little spongy compared to the minus.

This has not been a good week for me and toys. I only just sent back three thismorning and I got home to an empty house so decided to have a little fun with something I knew was reliable.

What a downer. I'm apparently not a lucky fellow. =(

OH MY GOD!!! Mine does that too.. and I can only turn it up if I have it in a "straight" position!!

The minus lights up when I press it but the plus doesnt! Is this a fault with the product???

x

BUT I haven't tried it recently but me and my gf spend like 15mins trying to get the thing up past the first vibration! I don't want it to go down hill and not work at all!! I might contact LH about it in the morning!

x

Woohoo mine finally turned up today, no idea where the Royal Mail had kept it, the box was bashed to bits, but luckily everything inside was ok, it's on charge now, so maybe later ;-)

How did you find it MissTerry???

I'm sending mine back - its broken! :(

To be honest, Chels I didn't find it all that and haven't even had it out its box in weeks, I prefer my form2, altho that has its foibles too, the G-Ki just didnt seem to do much, I kept saying I would persevere but then never bothered.....

Sorry yours is broken, what's wrong with it?

I've been wanting one of these for ages, sorry to hear of several of you having problems with them.

I tried the RockChick, but i just couldn't get on with it. It seems i'm the wrong size and shape for it! I sent it back in the end.

I haven't used mine that much either. I found that when I used it in a silimar way to the rock chick it worked well but the buttons got knocked. I've been worried about mine breaking, the clicking noises (or should I say snapping) when moving the position do worry me.

Wow I didn't realise it was that long since I'd got mine out of the box, so am now going to try it again and see if it's any better this time It's on charge so probably tomorrow now.....

Shame cos was really excited by the thought of this toy, maybe this time.....

Bump

I have bought the G-Ki in the sale and I thought I would report back on how I went with it earlier today. I first decided to give myself orgasm using my bullet, as I heard it is easier to find the G spot after orgasm. I know I can feel something in there from using different vibrator, but I m not 100% sure it is the G spot. Well, I inserted the G-Ki and started the search and after a bit I was getting a bit frustrated, I did feel the need to pee at times, but nothing really too much pleasurable. I decided to change the shape of the head on G-Ki, before getting ready to give up. well, after doing so, there was a pleasurable feeling I am not sure how to descibe. It was like a deep pleasure from within, but nothing too strong, but it did make me want to touch my clitoris and orgasm again. It was going up and down, when changing the pressure. And sometimes I could feel it is getting me a bit closer to an orgasm. Do you think I hit the gold? I am not much convinced so far I did.

If it's anything like the prostate, then the more you stimulate it the more interesting be feelings will get. I know that when some people make contact it's like a light switch going on, but I don't think that is the same for everyone.

I'd stick with it. It might be something your body needs to learn to enjoy.

Pixieking wrote:

I'd stick with it. It might be something your body needs to learn to enjoy.

This is pretty spot on. I really didn't like gspot stim for a long time - found it quite uncomfortable and didn't enjoy it...then suddenly, things changed and I love it now - the OH is very talented with his fingers and that combined with giving some wide/flat ish gspot toys (I'm learning pointed gspot toys don't agree with my messed up nerves that struggle with pressure) taught my body to enjoy it! Now, it's a routine part of our sex life because I love it that much!

Adx

Well. Took me almost 2 months since I started to use clitoral vibrator to actually really orgasm, as I had a real problem to let go. So I dont think I expected too much from the first time, as I also was analysing the feeling a lot. Just not sure if it is what I am supposed to be looking for.

There for sure was no light switch going on, although it was pleasant and arousing. And far stronger with the G-Ki than with the vibe I tried before.

Arh. after a month and half I still cannot get over it feels good, but it ends there. I think I will need a firm vibrator, as the head does move a bit on the G-Ki so I cannot get the pressure I want. Its pitty, but although more pleasant than the previous vibe I tried, this does not seem to be working for me completely either.

I've got the Gi-Ki as well and it takes me a while to orgasm with it. Don't know if you've got one but I've found a glass g spot dildo works every time. I didn't really fancy glass until I got one in a grab bag but I'm glad I tried it.

How are you doing Laveila?

When my other half stimulates my G-Spot (the most intense way for me) I get the immensly pleasuarable experience and sometimes after a long while I do squirt but I don't get what I would call a climax - maybe I should just keep at it!

I had a G-Ki but I didn't find the vibrations very strong and it was quite noisy so I sent it back - I just knew it would end up sitting in my drawer never getting used so wasn't worth the money :-(