g-spot or bladder??

I bought this the other day - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2008 and i gave it ago. sorry if its to much tmi!!! but i put it in and after adjusting it alot i could feel a sharp sensation, alot like an extreme needing to pee feeling. I kept going at it for a while and the sensation stayed the same but not much else happened. have i stumbled upon my gspot or am i just pressing against my bladder??

Thank you! x

next time you try it empty your bladder beforehand, some people get an intense feeling like they want to pee when they have a g-spot O and this causes them to squirt, if they are able to release it which can take practice. If you get it again after emptying your bladder it is more likely to be that.

I sometimes get a sharp sensation with g spot stimultation if I'm not turned on enough. I find it best to go to the loo beforehand in case my bladder needs emptying. If full I find it can give this uncomfortable feeling.

That has happend to me before, I needed a wee lol. I usually go before and that solves it. But im sure I've read something about that particular spot that makes you want to wee is something called the A spot and is often mistaken as the G spot? Anyone else heard of anything like that before? X X