G spot orgasm

I've never had a g spot orgasm and I really want to experience one. The toys I have help me stimulate it but I can never seem to get any further than it just feeling good. I try and try but can't achieve an orgasm. Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with me?

Possibly trying too hard and overthinking about it.

Absolutely nothing wrong with you, for years and years I could only orgasm with clit stim, but glass dildos or my Happy Rabbit 2 whilst playing solo, got me to the dizzying heights of a G-spot orgasm. It was unexpected as I wasn't expecting it to happen at all, as I wasn't focused on that solely.

Good luck x

Cupids smoothie g-spot vibe was the first toy to give me a g-spot orgasm and made me squirt loads and still does, every time. I actually find it's better if I have a clit orgasm first - seems to make it easier x

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Absolutely nothing wrong with you, for years and years I could only orgasm with clit stim, but glass dildos or my Happy Rabbit 2 whilst playing solo, got me to the dizzying heights of a G-spot orgasm. It was unexpected as I wasn't expecting it to happen at all, as I wasn't focused on that solely.

Good luck x

It's hard not to focus on it when it's what I'm trying to achieve lol. Do you have any ideas or tips on how to relax and to try not to think about it?

Yknow I literally had my first gspot orgasm last thursday thanks to the lovehoney spiral sensual glass dildo :) it basically came from constant thrusting on the roof of vagina after like 40 minutes and clit stimulation every so often x check out my blog link in my profile to see if it helps if you want :)

popk1n wrote:

Yknow I literally had my first gspot orgasm last thursday thanks to the lovehoney spiral sensual glass dildo :) it basically came from constant thrusting on the roof of vagina after like 40 minutes and clit stimulation every so often x check out my blog link in my profile to see if it helps if you want :)

Hehe I have that. I love that toy after I got used to it :)

Terri JJ wrote:

Cupids smoothie g-spot vibe was the first toy to give me a g-spot orgasm and made me squirt loads and still does, every time. I actually find it's better if I have a clit orgasm first - seems to make it easier x

This it the only way i can really squirt! If mine breaks and Lovehoney discontinue it i am screwed!!

X

NEvans wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

This it the only way i can really squirt! If mine breaks and Lovehoney discontinue it i am screwed!!

X

Maybe we should buy out the entire stock - just in case !! Lol

No! Otherwise I won't be able to buy one!

Also, I think I was NEARLY there. I used one of the glass dildos I have and my face went all hot and I was moaning a fair bit but I couldn't quite get over the edge. I think I'll get there eventually though :)

Kittycat102 wrote:

Also, I think I was NEARLY there. I used one of the glass dildos I have and my face went all hot and I was moaning a fair bit but I couldn't quite get over the edge. I think I'll get there eventually though :)

practice makes perfect... ;)

Ok, I admit I used to be in the same boat. For several years. And trust me, I tried lot of things.

Firstly, do not focus on one just type of toys. For me, vibrations do not work. I need movement, or feel like there is movement. So toys which thrust, or rotate are better for me than vibrators. However, I do have the Elis 2 and it works for me thanks to its two motors, which can be set to various patterns and one seems to be immitating a bit the thrusting, as they keep swapping between each other. So this also helps me to get G spot orgasm.

However plain continuous vibrations, no luck, honestly no luck. Dildos were bit better, but still not there all the time. Unless it is firm dildo, idually cold. Then I have the most chances. Soft silicone dildos do not work too well for me either.

So overall, I would say if you cannot get there, its not just about relaxing, but try different type of toy. Maybe the toy is just not for you. I know some praised toys cannot make me orgasm via G spot stimulation. Nothing wrong with me, or the toy, just we are not a match.

Good luck :-)

My OH doesn't like g-spot stimulation. I know, it goes completely against the myth. It does nothing to her. We've tried a few g-spot vibrators and even the glass dildo mentioned by people above but they don't feel as good as me penetrating her.

Cliterol stimulation, however, makes her scream the house down. Maybe your body just prefers other kinds of pleasure? There is no "right" or "wrong" type of orgasm, and some women struggle to achieve one at all. Just relax and enjoy yourself.

Kittycat102 wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Good luck x

It's hard not to focus on it when it's what I'm trying to achieve lol. Do you have any ideas or tips on how to relax and to try not to think about it?

PP's right, if you become overly fixated on achieving any kind of orgasm you can actually end up inadvertantly holding it off. Focus on the moment instead of the desired outcome. Let your body just enjoy how good you're making it feel without putting pressure on yourself to come, and keep your mind busy by fantasising, reading erotica etc. This works for me whenever I struggle :)