g spot stimulation

Ive never managed to climax with a partner as of yet. I have a new man in my life now and so far we havent been intimate.

I am able to pleasure my self however, only through clitoral stimulation and when i come it isnt very powerful.

I understand before a partner is going to be able to give me imense plesure i need to be in touch with my own body and find out what makes me tick first.

When i stimulate the inside i get very wet and feel some nice sensations but they never seem to come anything. No pun intended. Any tips on how to improve and get that body trembling orgasm.

Be nice guys.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/vibrators/13280-we-vibe/

buy urself a we-vibe

I'm the same, I only come through my clit. Bt there's nothing wrong with that!! This whole 'huge orgasms must knock you dead' builds them up to be more than they commonly are. Enjoy what you get and certainly experiment with more (I'm sure others will give some tips) but don't worry that you don;t ahve g-spot orgasms, because a lot of other women are in the same position!

i have never orgasmed - so it could be worse!! i think you are doing the right thing thogh by seeing what you like first - if youkeep experimenting with that maybe your orgasms will get stronger

Until a few weeks ago I only ever had clitoral orgasms, some time alone and a gspot Vibe helped me to discover it, now that I know what it feels like when he or me hits the spot I can manage it easier now even during intercourse,

The build up takes longer then a clitoral orgasm however the sensation is along the same lines, The Orgasm I must admit is alot more pleasureable as it lasts longer etc but it should be cos it takes a bloody age to get there some times if your not 100% turned on.

The first sensation is like you need to wee and that often puts people off or they move to another spot, well the need to wee spot is the right place and that sensation very quickly eases off and turns very good.

Its worth playing about and seeing if you can find it yourself but if you dont, dont feel you are missing out hun. an orgasm is what you make it after all. and any orgasm is good in my eyes lol.

Goodluck

Huggles SC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs T tends to have me warm her up with clitoral orgasms, and then bestrides me or whatever for the second course. Of course in that position you can debate whether it is vaginal or clitoral as her clit is stimulated, l think the jury would return a clit verdict in such circs. However when l take her anally, hands nowhere near clit, or from behind in same circs, or even using a glass dildo, then unmistakably the result is other than clitoral..... so guess it's a case of horses for courses.....

Not a precise art this one, as for example despite her fisting me, she is still searching for my walnut!! maybe Carla's squirrel got there first ha ha....

Tallboy

Andserkiel wrote:

* raises hand*

Clitoral orgasms only for me also. My partner made me feel amazing during sex but no g-spot orgasm. I'm just one of the unlucky percentage of females who can't I guess. It used to bother me (and him also as his past partners had no problems cumming that way) but I've learnt to appreciate the orgasms I can have.

Can't miss what you've never had right?

Hey i guess your right on that 1. xx

ahhhhhhhh SC, mayb that whole needing a wee sensation is where im going wrong, my x gave me that sensation and like you said it does put people off.

NOw i know that i dont feel so bad at least i know ive been closer.

Thanks SCXX