Games for a young couple

Hello,

First post here so be kind :)

I have been in a new relationship now for about 7 months having got out of a long term relationship with a girl where sex ended up pretty much non existent.

Things are going really great with the new partner. We are both in out early to mid 20s and by no means is our sex life suffering in any way. We have started experimenting, we have used bed ties and vibrating cock rings and love both. I am looking for ways to really keep things interesting and exciting and have started looking at board games.

Clearly monogomy has come up a lot and I have read lots of posts about it and seen the raving reviews. My concern is though that it is geared more towards people who have been together for a long time and looking to re spark things from some reviews and cards I have seen. We don't live together so the cards for another day would be harder too. Is this the case or have I read too far into it?

Tie and tease has certainly grabbed my attention especially as we have dabbled in tieing each other up to the bed and both enjoy both roles.

Also seen Lust - I like the idea of being able to play spontaneously as well as planning it out.

Really just looking for recommendations for a couple that are relatively new together and just want to make things as exciting as we can.

I'l be honest that I haven't looked at games as such really but me and my ex used sexy apps :) Check out the app store and see what is well reviewed. If it turns out cost it's fine because it's free!

I would also recommend BDSM to keep things alive and kinky but I'm totally bias :P

We purchased Lust the card game. We really didn't like it. A lot of the things weren't really appropriate to our long term relationship. For a shorter one however it could be good!

I haven't got Manogamy but Tie and Tease is awesome!! It provides a really fun structure to follow for introducing or just enjoying S&M whether you are firm in your roles as Sub and Domme or whether you fancy switching it around! You can either let the dice decide or dictate yourselves how you want to play it!! We really enjoyed it, it's worth every penny! X

Thankyou all for the replies. I am very much leaning towards tie and tease it seems nobody has a bad thing to say about it. I want it to be a surprise as every month so far I have surprised her with new toys for 'that drawer' we are starting. My only only concern is that I don't want to go straight into full on BDSM - just want to have extra fun tieing each other up.

Tie and Tease is a great game . However just make sure that all the activities are within your boundaries and remove the relevant cards if not. There can be a lot of spanking in the game as my Mrs would testify as she got a red behind on both ovccasions .

If one of you or even both arn't body confident than you may need to make allowances as like some other adult board games there tends to be an emphasis on strippng .My Mrs ended up naked very early on in both games we played and initially felt a little uncomfortable so I allowed her to wear a Baby Doll . I hadn't lost a stitch by the time she was naked on both occasions. You will get naked and sore more quickly if you end up being the sub as opposed to the Dom. This is either decided before the game starts as to who has what role or on a dice everytime a card is drawn which is the method we chose.

Great game and I am sure you will enjoy it.

I have played a few games from here and in my opinion manogamy is by far the best I've tried so far , it can be for new couples and there is so much to do an amazing all round game

Sorry just to add there is also some tying up in the manogamy game

Nookie worked really well for my partner and I - I'd reccomend that, as well as Monogamy

Monogomy is a fine game . The main down side is of it is that you need a lot of preperation such as nibbles, drink,implements etc etc etc. The game itself to play it as designed will take nearly the best part of a day .But it is a fun game .

Tie and Tease and Nookie are more playable in part of an evening .Tie and Tease we usually play after being out so se both start off very well smartly dressed and tempting to the other partner.

Guys all very useful stuff very much appreciated.

I read through some more reviews of tie and tease last night and as I got towards the end I saw some more examples of cards e.g. strip down and show your pubic area to your dom for inspection and explain what you have done to your dom.

Although we are quite open to trying most things sexually I'm not sure this will be my partners cup of tea.

She is a bit shy when it comes to talking about sex and I think maybe a little easily embarassed. She's always open to any position or sex toys I suggest but can't imagine her having the confidence to stand there and explain her pubic region to me... I may get away with her trying go get out of a parking ticket after a few drinks.

Is this quite typical of the cards included? She's a kind of person who never really told me what really turns her on or what she wants to try and we have instead found out through experimenting (and have yet to find something we don't like).

I'm thinking instead of a surprise this may have to be something we talk about. In my head it was a game more about cards suggesting how one should be tied up and how they should be physically teased. If it's more focused on role play then I may have to think again. A little role play would be okay as we could skip it if we didn't like it but if that's the case of the game then I'm not convinced she'll be up to it.

Love honey do have a great returns policy if you got it and it wasn't for you they are normally very good and you could possibly return the game maybe worth a little chat with customer care and they can help advise on this and also may point you in the direction of what you are looking for if you explain a bit

Grumpygit87 wrote:

Love honey do have a great returns policy if you got it and it wasn't for you they are normally very good and you could possibly return the game maybe worth a little chat with customer care and they can help advise on this and also may point you in the direction of what you are looking for if you explain a bit

I just read the returns policy and it definatly is the most amazing returns policy I've ever seen. Return anything for any reason for 365 days.. even if its been used!! I find that particularly amazing for a site selling sex toys!

It's incredible I too was looking for some games tried a couple they wasn't for us so I returned and exchanged for manogamy that I keep raving about haha good luck and hope you find what your looking for

Highly recommended Monogomy, I wouldn't say it is exclusive to long term couples looking to reignite the spark.

we actually got monogamy within the first few months being together. it toally broke the ice , and i found out just what he liked without writting it black and white.
Totally made our relationship. would reccomend 100%

Naked twister is fun ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Tie and tease has 2 levels .The first level is quite tame ,the second level much hotter.

Just go through the cards and remove any you don't fancy .Simple s