Advice on Board Games to Spice things up please

I would love to get a board game for myself and my boyfriend play but last time we got me we got Nooki and that was pretty much 80% anal based.... Just looking for a board game with little (so we can skip over it) or no anal play in it. We just aren't fans 🙈. Currently looking at Monogamy or Oral Fun. No review mentions the themes of the cards and whether no anal play or not. Open to suggestion of other board games but anyone who has either of those and can answer the question would be amazing too please 😊 x

We have monogamy, there are 245 cards included and had a quick check of the contents. 5 include a reference to anal so you could just remove them or adapt them!

Sounds lively. I think we shall try that xx

We have a lot of fun with it, it's resulted a few giggling fits, a few firsts and some very memorable nights 😉

Super. I think we may order it. Do you play with just yourselves. Xxx

The game is designed for two players and we have just played ourselves, but actually if you used something as additional playing pieces you could play with more people. Each card has a his and hers on it, you could specify who it was for or throw a dice or something.

We adapt it a bit when we play, the idea is you go round the board 6 times, twice at each level (intimate, passionate, steamy) the cards get hotter at each level. It takes a while, not a bad thing if you are in the mood for a long evening of exploring! Sometimes we only play once round the first two levels or just head straight for steamy and go round two or three times!

I think for us it's just a fun way to bring some unpredictability into proceedings!

I have to say that as I was checking the cards yesterday I found rather a lot that have never come out when playing before that I would really like to make an appearance... some of those may have now found their way to the top of the deck!

thank you TheSmiffs, ghostonghost and everyone else :) about to purchase Monogramy for a secret surprise for my partner :) sounds like the perfect game for us :)

I've done that a few times, or tried anyway. It's a very hard game to finish, in a very good way!