gays posted missing

I cant recall seeing a post from a Gay man over the last six months.

I'm neither gay nor Bi but it seems unusual that many different topics etc are discussed but never from Gay men

Anyone else find that unusual?

Have seen Pixieking and Incendiaire posting again, glad to see that. I think Ork is bi and he's around. My impression is that there are several young forum members who are gay or bi men but maybe take it for granted and tend to mention it in passing.

The tone of the forum has changed a great deal in the last few months too, that might contribute.

rose hip wrote:

Have seen Pixieking and Incendiaire posting again, glad to see that. I think Ork is bi and he's around. My impression is that there are several young forum members who are gay or bi men but maybe take it for granted and tend to mention it in passing.

The tone of the forum has changed a great deal in the last few months too, that might contribute.

^^ this

And on here should we need to label ourselves, the forum welcomes all and embraces differences. A label is just that, a label.

What does it matter what orientation we are Honest and helpful discussions and a lot of cheeky and happy chat to wash it all down with

Plain Jane wrote:

What does it matter what orientation we are Honest and helpful discussions and a lot of cheeky and happy chat to wash it all down with

I'll happily cane any bottom no matter what its orientation

*pokes head into thread*

Buttocks gay, lesbian or straight present exactly the same target, and squeals sound very much the same

Dont know if anyone has taken my initial posting the wrong way .....i have no predudices...it was just a random thought...we get posts on masturbation, would you have sex with a shemale, would you have a threesome are all women bi, men in womens lingerie etc etc...............all different and many thought provoking and often amusing..........i've just never really noticed a male gay subject up for discussion...i just thought it was a large slice of the sexual activities undiscussed...Just curious.....definately nothing sinister in any way.

I'm just a curious guy :)

Yeah, if you aren't starting fires i'm not fussed. I just like combining two of my favorite things, sex toys and good old fashioned crackling fires. =P

I don't post as much as I used to but i'm still here. I tend to post on thing that will be helpfull. With a lot of topics on this board, the orientation of someone doesn't really matter all that much as we can all talk from a lot of different experiences. I tend to post in a lot of the "This ones for the girls!" questions because most of the time, the posters just don't think that a topic relating to ideal penis size or whether facial hair is attractive is open to a wider audience than women.

One thing I like about this board is that a lot of the subjects are so neutral. Like, a post about anal can be posted in by any person with an opinion about anal, rather than appealing to only gay men or such like.

But yeah, i'm here.......in the shadows......watching........like a ninja. (=_=)

wonders what Pixieking will do with this one...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/510735-the-elusive-female-orgasm-one-for-the-girls/

I didn't pay my attention, but now when you said it... yes, it really is unusual.