Gay?

It seems to me that a majority of this form are straight folks. Any gay and/or bi folk kicking about here?

Nt me personally but there quite a few! Bi lesbian gay and I've also met a few pans :)

Yeah, there's plenty of gay/bi folk floating around on here (myself included).

Well Im straight so far but my OH is bi.

Heya I'm bisexual :-)

I;M bi ;)

You'll probably find that the majority of the active forum is bisexual, although there are a few pans and trans members. I personally think there are very few gay men, which is a shame. Have you tried narrowing your search down in the filter bar in the "Members Profiles" page? Here's a link: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/ You can narrow down sexual preferences on the left.

I am bisexual btw :)

MissChar wrote:

Nt me personally but there quite a few! Bi lesbian gay and I've also met a few pans :)

Is there an option on the forum for Pans yet?

Bi here xD

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

MissChar wrote:

Is there an option on the forum for Pans yet?

Not that I know of but I have just seen a few people introducing themselves as such xx

I like this forum because it doesn't really matter what you are - you can still join in and everyone will respect you.

Im bi

I'm bi :) *waves*

I am bi.

i might be bi-cur i think... yep probably lol. wats pansexual? :P

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

danslack wrote:

i might be bi-cur i think... yep probably lol. wats pansexual? :P

Pansexual means you like men and women equally, but not so much for their looks (being attracted to breasts/penis etc) but more for their personality. It is sometimes called 'Gender-blind' too.

The Oxford Dictionary describes Pansexuality as:

"not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regard to gender or activity"

I'm Pansexual.

There are some gay/lesbian members here, though I don't know how many now... Not as many as we once had, I don't think (not that they left the forum because of anything to do with their sexuality, I don't think) but still a few. We have some cross-dressers here too and a couple of trans-genders that I know of too.

We open our virtual arms to all here! :-)

ahh i get u... cool thanks for a good long answer :) . pansexual sound better than gender-blind.

was going to say that i thought that bi-sexual means u like both equaly ... coz they like man and women, but likeing some 1 (man/woman) for more than just looks sounds more equal/fair. thats cool :) .

well i think i might be bi-curious :) .

My partner and I are both bisexual

I'm pansexual :)

I don't know what I am! lol I mostly (99.9%) of the time am attracted to males. I am not often attracted to females but have been veryyyyy occasionally, and have experimented with females in the past and enjoyed it, but never really thought "Wow, you girl...I want you" so I am going to say for the most part I am straight, but I just don't feel repelled by the idea of being with a woman if the time ever came where one caught my eye.

Yes - I'm a lesbian. I'm pretty new here, but it seems like there are a smattering of others around, too.