Sexual Differences?

Seeking to distract myself at this time of the morning, I've come to realise that women always respond to my posts but not always men. Does this indicate a genuine mental/behavioural difference between the sexes or merely that I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body? Interested in your views.

I think it probably means there are just more active female members than male ones.... but I could be wrong?

i'll talk to anyone who will reply Wilkibo xx

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I think it probably means there are just more active female members than male ones.... but I could be wrong?

it's true that there are a heck of a lot more women on the fourms than men (you can see it by trying to do searches for particular users as theres a breakdown of men and women on the sidebar), even in inactive people. its just 'cause of make up of the forum rather than anything personal i think.

Depends what questions you ask too. I only tend to respond if I think I've got something constructive to add. Either that or something I find funny.

yeah i'm the same as toycar69 really. I visit the forums regularly but don't really post very often as i always feel like i'd just be repeating myself or not adding anything useful to a thread. I do think a website like LH will attract more female users though so it's not much of a surprise about the number of men on here.

[rant]

Maybe it's time sex toys became less embarrassing for men to use! Maybe if we had a show like "Becks and the City" and got a few male role models to act out a group of slutty men that eventually discover sex toys. Perhaps then it would be acceptable in common culture...?

[/rant]

I'm with the percentages. More females = more female replies.

It can also depend on the type of question, if you ask about male sex toys you might get more male responses.

agreed with the percentages, but also men tend to have a more, cant be bothered attitude, or is that just me being a typical teenage?

Just an observation - women tend to do "social" chatting, and will tend to reply and talk around the issue you've posted on. Men tend to be problem solvers. They'll read, think, ask relevant questions, then post if they think they've got an answer. Totally different approach, and if you add in the membership disparity you'll tend to get lots of female responses with only a few men chipping in.

Mr Monster wrote:

Just an observation - women tend to do "social" chatting, and will tend to reply and talk around the issue you've posted on. Men tend to be problem solvers. They'll read, think, ask relevant questions, then post if they think they've got an answer. Totally different approach, and if you add in the membership disparity you'll tend to get lots of female responses with only a few men chipping in.

You calling me a woman?

*Goes off in a huff*External Media

Tend to, tend to!

But if you want to remind people of your manly virility, you could always resurrect the "Naked WandA" profile pic...

...and not go off in a huff!

Mr Monster wrote:

Tend to, tend to!

But if you want to remind people of your manly virility, you could always resurrect the "Naked WandA" profile pic...

...and not go off in a huff! External Media

ha ha ha External Media

Second what everyone else has said really. More women floating around means you're more likely to get a response from them unless you're asking a bloke related question!

WandA wrote:

It can also depend on the type of question, if you ask about male sex toys you might get more male responses.

Funny you should say that ... what actually initiated this line of thought was that I get only female replies to two posts which were about male sex toys!

Wilkibo wrote:

WandA wrote:

Funny you should say that ... what actually initiated this line of thought was that I get only female replies to two posts which were about male sex toys!

O. Screw my theory then... But I'm male so ner!External Media