Gays in the community?

Hiya!

I'm a young gay guy, and I'm just wondering if there are any more of us out there? I get the feeling that this site is geared toward straight couples, so I'm just hoping I'm welcome to crash the party!

I'm not a man but I can definitely assure you that it's not geared to couples, we have a little bit of everything here and I'm sure they will answer you soon to confirm ;o)

I think i might be a lesbian

I am gay and have found this site to have many LGBT memebers. We all have alot of fun together here no matter what our sexuality, we all just have a love of sexual things lol.

Welcome to the madhouse

I'm not gay but i'm old (50) but i still feel welcome here so hi there hope you enjoy the site

I'm not gay but I could be because I moisturise :)

Alledgedly!

Welcome to the forums dude :) SG

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I'm not gay but I could be because I moisturise :)

Its conclusive proof

I better not mention Fair trade minty foot lotion from Lush then.

Oops! :)

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I better not mention Fair trade minty foot lotion from Lush then.

Oops! :)

You just won me over, SG! Lush = the best!

I'm not sure how many gay members we have Cup of Tea... to be honest, I have no idea of the sexuality of most of our members! I think it just goes to show how little it matters to people when they're openminded :)

luckylesbo: I think i might be a lesbian

I am gay and have found this site to have many LGBT memebers. We all have alot of fun together here no matter what our sexuality, we all just have a love of sexual things lol.

Welcome to the madhouse

Are.. are those.. bacon roses?!

And thanks everyone! I feel welcome already.

Cup of Tea wrote:

Hiya!

I'm a young gay guy, and I'm just wondering if there are any more of us out there? I get the feeling that this site is geared toward straight couples, so I'm just hoping I'm welcome to crash the party!

Not at all geared purely toward straight couples!

More recently the forums have become a little more "mainstream" (which is great - sexual openness is becoming way more acceptable) but right from the beginning this has been targeted at anyone sexually open from all walks of lives. We've had people with a huge range of sexualities and with lots of different sexual interests.

So of course you're welcome and diversity is welcomed!

Adx

Cup of Tea wrote:

Are.. are those.. bacon roses?!

OOOOOOOOOO yes!!!! Arnt they genius

Hellloooo Cup of tea. I'm straight (I think - but never say never). Welcome to the forums where nobody is labeled and nobody cares what you are or what your sexual prefs are. We are all here to have fun. (God I love it here and hope you will too) x

Shellyboo-

I love Lush stuff! That place costs me a fortune!

Lads in work used to take the piss when I whipped my Olive Branch bodywash out. . .

Now they go there! Lol

hi cup of tea

Welcome x

I would not worry about labels...I know mine have changed in recent years so well no point in having them x

You know, I was just wondering why there weren't more gay members on here. Welcome aboard!

....and I'm a trans man so I don't fit into any binary definitions of gender.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Shellyboo-

Lads in work used to take the piss when I whipped my Olive Branch bodywash out. . .

Now they go there! Lol

I love this place too. They have a massage bar called Friends with benefits that smells gorgeous - got to love the name too ;o)

Just got a sample of Lovely Jubblies cream to test on my skin. Will buy a full pot if my skin agrees with it. Heard some good things about it.

PurringTiger wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Shellyboo-

Now they go there! Lol

I love this place too. They have a massage bar called Friends with benefits that smells gorgeous - got to love the name too ;o)

Just got a sample of Lovely Jubblies cream to test on my skin. Will buy a full pot if my skin agrees with it. Heard some good things about it.

Oh gawd I hoard Lush goodies, I've got a crate dedicated to bath bombs, bubble bars, soaps and shower gels, and my fridge door permenantly has a Hair Doctor in it.

Nothing like a good cup of tea ;)

As others have mentioned, this forum is very open minded, friendly and non-judgemental. Welcome, join in and have fun

I'm feeling super welcome. Thanks guys.

Everyone loves a cup of tea! ;)