Gender Euphoric Strap-Ons

Hi!! Any transmascs know of any strap-ons/dildos that help with gender euphoria? The current one that my bf and I use is a colorful one that I got from a friend. Any recommendations?

2 Likes

On a first read through of your post, I have no idea what a transmascs is, I can guess what a gender euphoria is but maybe wrong.

If you would like help with a subject, probably best not assume everyone is aware of current terminology.

Yes class me as old and not up to date :slight_smile:

1 Like

Transmasc people are those who are born as female but are more comfortable presenting masculinely and identify with more masculine terminology. I’m a transgender male and use he/him pronouns so I am considered transmasc :smiley: hope this helps!

Probably get the most realistic one you can, and the smallest one you can, with the least bulky harness you can find, maybe even an underwear style one with flesh coloured underwear?

How about one of these harness styles? They’re fairly masculine and work with whatever flaired base realistic dildo you want to try (just check sizing of potential dildo)?

The Spareparts Unisex Joque Strap On - very pricey but loved by the reviewers and maybe ideal.

Or The Packer Gear Strap-On Boxer Shorts - cheaper and still masculine.

Outside of the bedroom but to help with gender euphoria LH also stock quite a few different Packer dildo and underwear options that you might like?

2 Likes

@Peitho thank you so much!!

1 Like