Lesbian sex toys - help

Okay, so have been wondering around on the site for a few days now and I'm needing advice on what to buy . . .

I'm in a lesbian relationship and we're wanting to try out toys for the first time but don't know what to start with. Really looking for a strap on/dildo kinda thing as we'd love sex 'hands free' so to speak! Has anyone got any tips on what we should go for - straps vs strapless etc as we've heard good and bad things about both.

I'm afraid I can't offer you any advice on wearable dildos, but welcome to the forum - I'm sure someone will be able to help

Hope you enjoy it here

CCW x

Ahh, well seems like no one can help lol but thanks for the welcome x

Oh bless your heart......... I had looked at ur post when u first put it on but I have no real helpful advice for you.

All i can suggest is i think that LH do a range of harnesses and dildo's with suction cups as the base i don't know if these can be "put together" to give you hands free. I hope now that the thread has been brought back to the main page that someone who may of previously missed it knows more than CCW or I do.

Fingers crossed for u x

So sorry indigogurl - I'm sure that now this has been boosted to the top of the pile someone will be able to be more helpful than I've been.

There are lots of straight couples who are into pegging who might be able to help out with toy suggestions too but it's not something hubby & I have tried yet.

Please don't let this lack of response so far put you off - sometimes new threads can get a bit lost in the old favourites.

Best of luck,

CCW x

Hi,

As per what the other have said regarding trying out sizes, to do this with a harness and just for a harness purcahse suggestion anyway, might I recommend the Spareparts Joque harness?
It's unbelievably comfortable (better than pants!) and has an adjustable O ring so you can put any dildo you end up with in it. Due to it's pouchy design as well, you don't get jammed in the crotch with the bottom of the dildo and it also means you can put non-harness compatible dildos in as well (such as those with balls).

It's expensive but should you decide you want to go for harness sex, it really is the best and won't put you off like some others.

Good luck :)

Sorry, missed this first time round!

If you're tempted by "harness-free" strap-ons like the Feeldoe or Share, remember they do take a bit of getting used to, and in my opinion a harness would make them much more secure and easy to use.

Having said that, the Share (Fun Factory) is a fab product, and you may well find yourselves putting it on the wishlist for your birthady or christmas!.

Have you thought about vibrators, anal play, bondage or just toys to tease with? There's a lot out there, and Lovehoney stocks most types of toy you can think of. Good luck!

MrMr

My partner and I much prefer using strapless, double-ended dildos, such as our favourite - the Feeldoe. Not having straps means less unsightly extra elements, less faff, and much more naturally feeling our bodies against each other. The sex is wonderful.

But the technique is trickier without straps - not just the thrusting into her, but holding the dildo snugly inside your vagina. So you might be better off starting with strapped dildos.

Are you both used to vaginal penetration, and penetrating each other? If not, as other suggest, you might be better off beginning with hand-held dildos or vibrators, so you can explore together what feels nicest. Or get a strap on and use it manually first.

Whatever you try, hope you both enjoy it, and have lovely orgasms together.

I really like the Sportsheets Blush Harness (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8947). It's a cute colour combo, comfy to wear, good control, fits just about anyone, and comes with three different O rings so you can fit practically any flared dildo you want (I'm a big fan of Fun Factory and Tantus). And it has a pretty little dildo to start you off

I've heard good things about strapless ones (Feeldoe, etc), but haven't tried them yet myself. If you/your partner have good muscle control, though, they might be a good option.