Genital piercings

What do you think of genital piercings?

Some love them, some hate them.

I had a vertical clit hood piercing 6 months ago, and me and hubby love it! Best 40 quid ever spent lol

Never had any problems, love different jewellery. Gives hubby a change of scenery!!

Best sex ever!

Anyone had good or bad expriences?

Some people think I'm a freak for having it. So please let us know your thoughts xx

Thanks, new to all of this!!

ooooh ... not for me thanks! Too much of a coward - bith to have one done and to see one.

I can't even look at my OH putting in her ear rings

ouch, scary chicken here! My mate has a prince albert bar, is great when he uses it on his OH's clit but she can't really feel it during penetrative sex

x

I love piercings and get a real sexual thrill out of getting them, but I'm a bit too chicken to try out genital piercings. I've never been with a man who has had one either.

pussywheels, did it hurt? Was the healing long? And how does it make sex better? Sorry for all the questions, am just really curious!

Oh no not for me, haven't even got my ears done.

Miss Pussycat wrote:

highheels wrote:

I love piercings and get a real sexual thrill out of getting them, but I'm a bit too chicken to try out genital piercings. I've never been with a man who has had one either.

pussywheels, did it hurt? Was the healing long? And how does it make sex better? Sorry for all the questions, am just really curious!

Miss Pussycat wrote:

Happy to answer all questions,

It hurt for only a few seconds when piercing needle went through.

Healing is very quick, one of the quickest to heal.

Salt soaks for a week, fully healed in 2 weeks. [II found an egg cup best for salt soaks, fits perfectly]

I have curved barbell jewellery, the bottom ball sits right on top of my clit all the time so continously stimulated. Over time your clit gets bigger due to the constant stimulation.

Sex is better because only the slightest touch and i cum!

Couln't orgasm more than once during sex before, now there's no stopping me!

Can orgasm through just nipple play.

One night we counted and I had 42 orgasm's in a long session [ I mean long session! ][

Hope that helps your curiosity? x

Any questions peeps just ask xx

42?????!!! Woah! I think I would've passed out!!

x

42 ?!?!?!?!?!

WOW !!

Yes, 42!! and they were all fantastic,

We maybe in our forties, but we're definately not past it!!!!

We can go for hours, plenty of long fun nights.

xx

I haven't got one yet -but I want one at some point in the future, I think the only stopping me is Im a bit worried that my clothing might rub on it and make it sore or cause me discomfort because I live in jeans and trousers, I love my clothes and I want a piercing but not so badly that I would have to live my life in skirts forever.

cj1972 wrote:

I haven't got one yet -but I want one at some point in the future, I think the only stopping me is Im a bit worried that my clothing might rub on it and make it sore or cause me discomfort because I live in jeans and trousers, I love my clothes and I want a piercing but not so badly that I would have to live my life in skirts forever.

cj getting a piercing doesn't mean that you have to live in skirts. The day I got my VCH done I was wearing a pair of jeans. I found with that piercing that it was underwear I had to be careful with when I first had it done, rather than what I was wearing on the outside. It goes without saying that it would be a good idea not to wear tight skinny jeans for a few weeks but regular jeans and trousers are ok. Now wearing tight, skinny jeans is a turn on! A good piercer would also answer any questions you have, no matter how silly they sound to you. Hope this helps. x

I wore a skirt for about 2 weeks after getting mine done, 6 month ago. I can wear whatever underwear and clothes, including tight jeans, i like with no problems.

Best to stick to pure cotton underwear for first few weeks.

I found the tribaletic website very helpfull when doing lots of reaserch before getting my vch.

xx

i know this sounds like a very odd and naiive question, but how do you know what kind of piercing you are suitable for? I really want one but since the piercist (is that even a word?~) in my local town is also a longstanding aquaintance of my husband i'm not particularly comfotable with running in slapping my lips on the table yelling "stick a hole in that love", y'know?

Not a fan of having any piercings at all really. For some reason, I never really liked the idea, so I stay clear from them =]

I'm sure the piercer is very professional.

If your looking for a vch the best way to find out if your suitable is the cotton bud test.

Take a cotton bud and put the tip up under the clit hood. If it fits under the hood you're suitable.

I'd recommend trying this before going to see your piercer.

Hope that helps. xx