Genital piercings

Anyone have any gential piercings? I would really like a vertical clit hood piercing but I get out off being single and knowing that it may out future guys off. What are your experiences? Do they enhance your pleasure or just get in the way?

I don't have any genital piercings and I've never had sex with a woman who does so I can't really comment on what sex or masturbation is like with a female genital piercing. There is plenty on the internet about it though and you could always ask friends with genital piercings or professional piercers.

I had sex with a guy with a Jacob's ladder. It was a bit of a shock when I first saw the piercings (I was 18 and didn't really know people pierced their genitals) but it didn't bother me and, in fact, it was pleasurable. I wouldn't say I prefer guys with piercings, in fact I prefer guys without, but I like guys who are confident enough to do whatever they want with their bodies, be that piercings, tattoos, scarification...or no modifications at all. 

My general rule is do whatever you want with your body and don't worry about what other people think. I'd imagine some guys love female genital piercings, some guys hate them, some are indifferent and some have no opinion as they have never encountered one (or perhaps their opinion will change when they do). You can't please everyone, nor should you try to. Happiness and confidence is hot as hell and I think that would be a turn on even if the piercing itself wasn't.

I have a vertical clit piercing, and had it done becasue I liked the idea of it. Friday is right, do whatever you want to your body, dont get it done for any other reason other than its what you want (not everyone can have it done though, phyisically there is not enough there to work with)

I personally find it can enhance pleasure and never been in the position where it got in the way

A very good friend of mine had hel clit pierced, but her timing was poor and she got her period three days after getting it done. It got infected, despite her bathing it three times a day and generally being as clean as she could. She had to go to her Dr and get antibiotic tablets and a cream.

It healed well and the infection went, but she wears a curved bar in hers, (similar to tummy button bar) as she found the ring uncomfortable. She says it is thrilling when she is on top of her boyfriend, but she doesn't notice much difference in other positions.

So yes if your wanting it done, go ahead, but do it for you not anyone else. Oh and plot your periods, and have it done a few days after you finish your period to maximise the time it has to heal.

You might want to invest in an anal toy too, so that you can still enjoy yourself while it is healing. You really should not have sex or masterbate for Al least a week after it done.

i hope this is helpful.

I had mine done whilst at uni, I didn't find it put guys off, in fact most loved it. I have to say that it didn't really enhance sex for me (although I was less adventurous back then!), but it helped the guy find the right spot and did add extra stimulation to clit masturbation with fingers. Mine came out for childbirth some years ago and never went back in. If you want it doing, then go ahead and get it done. If you don't like it you can always remove it. I don't think it would put any future guys off, it doesn't define you as a person, if a guy likes you he's not going to change his mind because of a hidden piercing is he? x

my b/f put 17 rings into my inner lips 5 years ago, some have come out but we both enjoy sex with them in

have had no complaints from oter males who have had sex with me

I've found that my tongue bar has gotten caught in an ex's hood ring. Can make for some unintended painful interruptions...

One of my friends from school (such a long time ago!) had hers done and said she'd orgasm if she ran up the stairs the right way. Not sure if this was all BS though.

Personally, I'm not sure what it would add though...