Genuine websites for meeting sex contacts

Not sure if this is the right place to get advice but here goes....married but keen to explore a longstanding fantasy discreetly.

Can anyone recommend a website where I might chat to genuine people about exploring my fantasy?

fabswingers is a fantastic site to do exactly that.

Some people can be fake so make sure you verify them by cam and/or phone to make sure your safe xx

websites are awkward I think...

as mentioned above people can be fake... what about a swinging club?

There are lots of sites.....and lots of fake people who are not what they say they are or who they are.

localswingers

adultfriendfinder

just google and you will see lots of them. Some are free most aren't (to see details that is)

It probably depends on your fantasy and what you are looking for. Whilst websites can be awkward as Jimi says, swing clubs can be just as bad especially if your fantasy is a little off norm - although there are places where anything goes (anything legal that is) but you have to seek them out.

What's your fantasy?

I'm 35, happily married and straight.

I wear lingerie occasionally, and enjoy visiting boutiques to buy some of the more expensive stuff. My fantasy goes back a long time. Essentially I would like to find someone interested in going lingerie shopping together and exploring my feminine side.

And then introducing me to a strap-on.

I'm looking for someone on a website somewhere who might be genuinely interested in helping me explore this. Discreetly.

You could hire professional services because you're unlikely to meet a one-off person for that. IMO. You might but there are so so many guys looking for the same.

Why not ask the wife?